Chapter 21

Narrator's pov:

As all the students arrived at the area where the busses were taking them to the summer training camp.

The first semester of U.A. was finished for them and it was now summer break, they were all waiting for the teachers that will be coming along the trip, including Shadow wolf.

When the teachers arrived, almost all students were drooling over Izumi's field hero suit. She was wearing a tight black turtle neck tank top shirt, red combat boots, black sweatpants that were tucked in to her boots, a gray scarf similar to Aizawa's scarf, black fingerless gloves that reached above her elbows a few inches, and a utility belt bag that could hold multiple knives in them. The fabric of her hero suit was fireproof, electric proof, bullet proof, explosive proof, and it was also very flexible making it light and weightless.

"Wow, so is the scarf so supposed to be a family thing?" Kirishima asked and Hitoshi shrugged. "Honestly mine and my sister's hero suit were inspired by our dad, so I would've thought you would have guessed that by now." Hitoshi said while Vlad king looked ready to beat someone up. "If you are all done drooling over little wolf, focus!"  Vlad king said and all the students snapped out of their trance.

"Now everyone please get on the bus and further instructions will be demonstrated." Aizawa said, all the students nodded, then went into the bus and Izumi took her seat at the back next to a window, with her brother Hitoshi sitting next to her before anyone else could. The bus ride was so long and loud that Aizawa felt like he could snap like a twig. He really wished he could have stayed at home with Eri and Hizashi, but due to Hizashi's fear of insects and bugs, he couldn't come.

"Oh well, soon enough they won't be able to play around like this." Aizawa thought in his head seeing as he knew his daughter and son would never let their guard down in new places.

After over two hours of riding in the bus. The bus stopped then all the students from class 1-a got down from the bus to stretch their bodies.

"Huh? This isn't a parking spot?" A few of the students questioned but Yagi, Izumi and Hitoshi knew better to underestimate their surroundings. "Where's class B?" Kaminari asked and the others shrugged. After a few explanations from Aizawa, two girls in cat themed hero suits came and introduced themselves as the Pussycats.

They also had a small 6 year old boy with them, he had black hair, a red cap with two horns on the front, a white polo shirt, and blue shorts. "For those of you don't know, the Pussycats are a four-person team who set up a joint agency. They are a veteran team specialized in mountain rescues, this year will be their twelfth in their career." Izumi explained then one of the pussycats with blonde hair hugged her side.

"Oh come on, you know I'm 18 at heart." One of the Pussycats said who was known as Pixie-bob.

"I am aware of that." Izumi said then Aizawa faked a cough. "Now, everyone salute to them." Aizawa said and that's what everyone did. "Nice to meet you both." the class a student said and Izumi noticed the small boy had the look of hate and sadness in his eyes. "As you can see, this whole area is our property. You'll be staying at the foot of the mountain, which is way over there." A Pussycat said with dark short hair who is known as Mandalay.

"So far!" All the students said minus Bakugou and Hitoshi who were really calm at the moment. "Then why did we stop at this place?" Uraraka asked then everyone had the same idea. "Oh please don't tell me..." Asui started out. "Let's go back to the bus. Quickly!" Sero immediately suggested as Izumi took a far step back from the soon to be chaos. "It's 9:30 a.m. right now. If you're fast, I'd say by about noon." Mandalay said playfully. "Oh gosh, everyone run!" Ashido shouted, then all the students ran back to the bus.