Chapter 9

Izumi's pov:

I was in the teachers lounge, with Midnight, Powerloader, and Recovery girl asking me to try and smile again. Papa sent them the photo of me smiling for the first time in years to all the faculty members last week and they were trying to make me smile again. I honestly don't know what came over me, one second I was still my emotionless self then the next thing I knew I felt...happy.

I really missed the feeling of it and it felt....nice to feel something like that, but so far smiling is the only other face I can make other than my usual emotionless face.

"Come on Snowflake please smile." Midnight said and I sighed. "Very well." I said then smiled making everyone faint and fall down on the floor but I used my telekinesis quirk to prevent them from hurting themselves. "Is there a hidden quirk you never told us about, because I have never seen a smile so precious and adorable that it makes my heart melt right now." Lunchrush said and I placed everyone down. "Trust me, when I saw that cute little smile of hers, I thought I was in heaven." Papa said and patted my head.

When someone was about to speak Nezu came in. "Izumi, we have a situation at the front of U.A." Nezu said and I turned on the security cameras. "Great, the reports are back." Dad said and I stood up from my seat. "I will take care of it and make them leave." I said then went out the door. "Oh and once you're done, we'll need to talk about that little emotional discovery." Nezu said, I nodded, then went to the front of the gate and met multiple reporters with cameramen.

"Everyone I know, you all want an interview with All Might's new teaching career, but this is a school and the students here need to concentrate on their studies." I said and all the reporters just got louder. "But Shadow wolf, there's this question everyone wants to know about you. How and why did you become a pro hero at such a young age?" One of the reporters said and all the other reporters agreed on the subject. "That has been something I have also been wondering as well, but the real question should be what your quirk is? Many people have been curious about the fact of how you fight so well without a quirk, so they have been anxious to know." Another reporter said.

"No, it should be on why you always show a cold face, but still have a heart made of pure gold." Another reporter asked then asked all sorts of questions and I was starting to feel...angry. I didn't know how or why but I was suddenly feeling angry.

"Enough!" I said, with my eyes turning red activating my erasing quirk and all the reporters were quiet now. "You will all politely leave U.A. alone and not come back, I do not want to hear another word about an interview with All might or anyone in this school. This is a school where students learn how to become heroes or supporting agents, not a place where reporters can come and interview young children that still need to learn more about helping and protecting others. So if you are all adults, then act like your age and understand that there will be no interview with All might or any of the faculty members." I said, all the reporters nodded, the police arrived then the reporters slowly left.

"Finally." I sighed and went back inside U.A. I went to Nezu's office and he went on with my lesson for the day. I also explained to him that the league of villains, the leader, the U.A. traitor is one of the students, and that All for one is alive. This information will stay between us for now until we can find a proper time to arrest the villains. "Izumi, do you know what triggered your emotions?" Nezu asked and I shook my head. "Unfortunately no, but for a few weeks, I've been feeling...strange. Something in me just triggered and I don't know what." I said and Nezu nodded. "I see, did you meet anyone that helped trigger your emotions?" Nezu asked and I thought for a second. "I'm not entirely sure, I don't know who or what triggered my emotions." I said and Nezu nodded again.

"I see, but whatever triggered your emotions has been making you seem more happier with others, at least that's what it looks like." Nezu said, then his phone started ringing on his desk. "Hello?" Nezu said, picking up the phone and putting it on speaker. "Sir, we have a slight situation, another group of reporters are here and we need Shadow wolf's help." The person said and I sighed. "Very well, I will be there in 10 seconds." I said, Nezu nodded, then I teleported outside U.A. and I was facing 5 times the amount of reporters there than before.