Chapter 5

Izumi's pov:

When I walked off the stage, I couldn't help but feel my heart skip a beat because I saw Kacchan sitting in the crowd. Yes, it was at first hard to spot him, but thanks to my analysis quirk, I was able to find him with ease. I walked to the first city, then teleported on to the top of the highest rooftop. I took out my notebook and saw the group of people standing at the open gates.

"GOOO!!!" Papa shouted so they knew to start running. Everyone started running and started to destroy the pointers. They were really interesting and fascinating, one person was destroying the zero pointer from a canon they pulled out from her...chest? Her name is Momo Yaoyorozu, a shy, rich girl, but a smart woman. Quirk's name: creation. She can create anything with her exposed skin, the more exposed her skin and the more she eats, the faster she can bring out the weapon she wants, but she needs to know what the item is made out of, to bring it out.

Another person was taking out the pointers using extra arms. His name is Mezo Shoji. His quirk is quite interesting and I will say nothing like I've seen before. The next person was kinda showing off a little, they were touching everyone and using their quirks. His name is Neito Monoma, he has a copying quirk but he is too cocky and overconfident. There was also a girl with pink skin and hair, she was using acid that was coming from her skin to melt the zero pointer. Her name was Mina Ashido, her quirk allows her to generate acid from her body, she can also manipulate it so it won't hurt her in any way.

When the zero pointer came out, it was as huge as ever. Everyone in the city started to run away from it but a guy with blonde hair with a black lightning bolt streak in his hair, he was on the street where the zero pointer was standing on. This guy as either brave or stupid to do something like that. When the zero pointer was about to step on him, I closed my notebook then teleported beside the blonde guy and used my element quirk to make giant earth pillars. The earth pillars hit the zero pointer's foot and made it lose its balance, making it fall down but I used my telekinesis quirk to prevent it from crushing anyone.

"You okay?" I asked and the guy stood completely still and his jaw was just down along with the rest of the students. "You, Ashido, I need your help." I said then Ashido went to me as I gently put the zero pointer back on its feet but it was inactive. "I need you to take Kaminari to the infirmary because I have to get to the next city." I said and Ashido nodded and before I could even teleport, she asked me something. "How did you take down the zero pointer?" Ashido asked and I just raised an eyebrow. "Simple, I have experience in using my quirk. You'll be able to get used to your soon." I said then teleported under the large shadow I was under and I was now at the next city.

I was at the next rooftop of the next city and the gates just opened. There was a girl that had vines for hair, she pierced the robots with her hair. Another person was running, kicking the robots hard, they looked like Ingenium. "Guess he's Ingenium's little brother." I thought to myself as a guy shot a light beam through his belly button. I took notes on each of the students that had potential and which one of them should go to which class. Izuku was also here, he used his fire to melt the robots but I know how his quirk works. If he uses his fire too much, his throat will burn and he has to drink milk to cool it down.

There was also a guy punching the robots just head on like it was nothing, he noticed me and gave me a shark-like smile. When the zero pointer came, everyone ran away, which was expected. One person with a round face was trapped, fell and froze in fear, the only person that was going to save her was Izuku. I sighed and used my shadow quirk to teleport to them, I grabbed Izuku and the round face girl and we were both away from the zero pointer.

"Does anything hurt?" I asked, while I analyzed the girl and she had a slight injury on her ankle, but it was nothing serious. "Um, my ankle hurts a little." Uraraka said with a bright red face. I picked up her ankle and used my healing quirk to heal her ankle. "It's healed now, just don't bend it too much. Yagi. I need you to take her to the others at the entrance of the city. The test is already over." I said, Yagi nodded then I teleported