Chapter 3

A few weeks later...

Aizawa's pov:

It's been a few weeks since me and Hizashi adopted Izumi and Eri, they both seem okay with me, Hizashi and Hitoshi. Izumi is very well educated, so we plan to enroll her into the same school as Hitoshi. We also plan to put Eri into preschool, but we think they aren't ready yet. Hizashi really likes having daughters with long hair, Izumi and Eri have gotten used to us and see us as their parents now. Hitoshi reallys likes having sisters, Izumi is still emotionless but we don't mind since she is very caring even if she is emotionless, she has a big heart but just can't show it or feel it.

Anyway, me, Hitoshi, Hizashi, Eri, and Izumi were in the living room just doing our own thing. Hizashi was braiding Izumi's hair while Izumi was reading a book with Eri sleeping on her lap. The cat was trying to catch Izumi's tail since it kept moving like a cat. Hitoshi and I were practicing hand to hand combats, when we heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it." Hizashi said, putting a hair tie in Izumi's hair then stood up to go to the door. Hizashi opened the door and we all saw Nezu standing at the front of the door. "Hello Present Mic, how are you?" Nezu asked and Hizashi smiled. "Good, would you like to come in?" Hizashi asked and Nezu nodded then he went into the house.

"Hello Eraser and hello Hitoshi." Nezu said, then saw Izumi with Eri. "Ah you must be Izumi, I've heard quite a lot about you." Nezu said and Izumi nodded. "Is that Eri? I heard she has a rewind quirk and ghost quirk, but I'm just asking for curiosity." Nezu asked and Izumi only nodded again. "Have you started school yet? Because I had a wonderful idea." Nezu asked and I knew where this was going. "Not yet, I don't like going to school yet, it's only another way to get hurt and bullied for your appearance, quirk, or even who you are." Izumi said and Nezu nodded. "Splendid, because I wanted to ask if you would like to learn how to be a hero under my supervision and maybe even more." Nezu said and I was right.

"Really? Aren't I a bit too young to start hero training?" Izumi asked and Nezu only grinned. "Well yes, but after I heard about your fight with Overhaul, I just had to tell you it myself." Nezu said, I mentally facepalmed myself and I knew I should have answered the door. "If it's alright with Dad and Papa." Izumi said then I was about to speak when.... "Of course, it will be a great way to learn, and that way we won't have to worry about your emotionless problem." Hizashi said and Hitoshi face palmed himself. "Wonderful, we can start next week and I'll send you books you'll need along with a special outfit for you." Nezu said and I'm hoping it's not an All Might themed outfit.

The week went by really fast, Nezu sent us a box all about medical work, gardening, textbooks for hero duties, technological advancement, business, and even astronomy books. Nezu also sent us Izumi's outfit for going to U.A. and it seemed rather formal. When the day came, Izumi wore the outfit Nezu gave her. She was wearing a white button up shirt with long sleeves that stopped at her wrist, a black vest, black trousers and a red tie. It kinda looked like what Nezu wears, but just different in some ways.

"Oh you're so adorable." Hizashi said and hugged Izumi tight. "Thank you papa." Izumi said while Eri was playing with her tail. "I'll bring Eri to the preschool and I'll be sure to tell the teacher there about her condition." Hitoshi said and Izumi nodded. "As long as nothing happens to her, then it is all right." Izumi said, and I really loved having a daughter like her but I will never say it out loud. "Okay, now come on little listeners, let's get going." Hizashi said then Izumi picked up Eri and we all left the house.

While we were walking, a lot of people were staring at Izumi. I mean she does have wolf ears and wolf tail but that still doesn't mean they should stare. I made sure Izumi was beside me, Hizashi or Hitoshi at all times. We dropped off Eri at the daycare, then we brought Hitoshi to school, then me, Hizashi and Izumi went to U.A. when we arrived at U.A. Nezu was outside waiting for us. "Good morning, Aizawa, Present Mic, and Izumi." Nezu said and Hizashi smiled. "Good morning Nezu." Izumi said and bowed down, seriously, she's the best kid ever. "Good morning Nezu." Me and Mic said.

"You two should be getting to your classes now. I'll be teaching Izumi everything she needs to know." Nezu said, Izumi walked forward and followed Nezu into the school. "Should we be concerned?" Hizashi asked and I shrugged. "It's Nezu, I'm pretty sure it will be fine. I just hope he doesn't teach her how to blackmail." I said and Hizashi nodded, then we went to our classes to teach the students and some of them have zero potential in becoming heroes. I'm just excited for Hitoshi to start going to U.A.

Izumi's pov:

I was walking along the halls with Nezu, we were walking to the recovery girl's office and we went inside to see recovery girl sitting on her chair. "Hello Nezu, is this the girl you told me about?" Recovery girl asked and Nezu nodded. "This is Izumi, she is emotionless and I was wondering if you could allow her to test her healing quirk on the next injured students." Nezu asked and Recovery girl nodded. "Of course, I always love new help." Recovery girl said and Nezu grinned. "Wonderful, and- what happened to your plants?" Nezu asked and all the plants in the room were burned or dead.

"One of the students with a fire quirk accidentally sneezed fire and burned all the plants." Recovery girl explained, and Nezu nodded while I walked to the burned plant. "I see, we'll have to get new ones then." Nezu said and I used my healing quirk to heal the plant to make it healthy and flourished. "There we go." I said and did this with the rest of the plants. "Amazing, I knew you said her healing quirk is strong, but I didn't think it would be strong enough to heal plants as well." Recovery girl said as all the plants turned back to what they were, but with new bloomed flowers.

"I believe that she will be something extraordinary." Nezu said and Recovery girl agreed. While I finished healing the plants, there was a knock on the door then two students came. "Oh dear, back again I see?" Recovery girl asked and the two boys nodded. I used my analysis quirk on them and their quirks were quite interesting. The boy on the left was named Kai Takashi. Age: 17. Hero name: Storm. Quirk: Weather. Takashi's quirk can manipulate the weather depending on his emotions and action, if he is happy then it will be a bright sunny day, if he is sad then it will rain. He can also control the weather by body movement but he needs to rest every 10 minutes he uses his quirk or he'll get sick.

The guy on the right is Haro Natroku. Age: 17. Hero name: Shifter. Quirk's name: Shapeshift. Natroku is able to change into anyone by knowing their name and touching them for 5 five seconds, he can copy their quirk when he changes into them but can only use it for 1 hour. If he changed more than 4 identities he would vomit blood. "Yeah, I kinda broke my wrist and Takashi hurt his shoulder." Natroku said and wiped the blood off his face.

"Well I think this would be a good time to let Izumi try her healing quirk." Recovery girl said and looked at me. "Izumi, if you would please?" Nezu said and I nodded. "Um how old is she?" Takashi asked as I walked forward and examined his broken shoulder. "She is 14, and my first personal student. She'll be learning under my supervision and she is also emotionless." Nezu said and I used my healing quirk on Takashi's shoulder. "Huh? At Least it's better than getting a kiss from her." Takashi said then Recovery girl stood on her chair. "Izumi lift me up please." Recovery girl asked, and I did as she asked, then she smacked Takashi behind the head.

"After all the times I've had to heal you, so disrespectful." Recovery girl said and Takashi laughed nervously. "Hehe, sorry." Takashi said and I put Recovery girl back on her seat and I examined Natroku's wrist. "Hm, slightly fractured but also sprained." I said and put my hands over Natroku's wrist and my hands started to glow and when the glowing stopped I put my hands away. "It's healed now, just don't use it too much." I said and looked up to see Natroku's face bright red. "Uh yeah." Natroku said and I nodded then they both left.

"I am quite excited to see how things will go from here after." Recovery girl said and I nodded. "Now let's get going to the garden, there are quite a few lessons I need to teach you." Nezu said, I nodded, then followed him outside the infirmary and I think I'm going to enjoy my life from now on.