Chapter 4

Two years later...

Izumi's pov:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm on my phone, I felt Eri sleeping beside me and I wanted to smile on how she snuck into my room again. I got out from my bed then turned the alarm off. I tucked in Eri, then I went to take a shower. I am Izumi Aizawa, I am 16 years old and I am a student of Nezu and a pro hero that still has a lot to learn. I have been living with my adoptive parents for 2 years and I am very glad they adopted me. All might eventually find out about me and has no right to take me with him since I am now adopted by my real dads. I also avoid him every time I see him, plus dad told me not to go anywhere near All might since he hates him so it was easy not to make it suspicious on why I don't like All might, but Nezu asked me to heal his injury that caused a time limit for him but I rarely talk to All might.

He didn't tell Izuku about my adoption or that he found me, because if he did he would be begging for me to come 'home'. I still don't know where Kacchan is but I just hope he is okay. Today is the U.A. entrance exam and Nezu has informed me that All might will be teaching in U.A. great. I'd tried to be more sarcastic but that's the best I can do. Nezu has also taught me all sorts of lessons, he taught me astronomy, dancing, robotics, gardening, medical work, businesses, and a little bit about blackmail but I only use it on students who are desperate to be heroes.

I took a quick shower, then changed into my usual outfit for work or taking my lessons. I changed into my white button up shirt, a black vest, black trousers, my usual red tie and my square glasses. I dried up my hair then tied my hair into a side braid and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone. The smell of food filled the house almost immediately and as if on cue everyone woke up, then came to the kitchen. "Mm, that smells delicious, Angel." Papa said and I nodded. "I just finished making the cooked fish along with the eggs." I said, using my telekinesis quirk to make some of the food go to the table and pass me the bacon.

"Let us help you, it is a big day for Hitoshi here. It is the U.A. entrance exam today." Papa said, ruffling Toshi's hair that didn't have any hair gel yet. "I know, I am quite excited to see how this goes and I hope dad doesn't expel his entire class like last year." I said in my usual emotionless voice, Papa and Hitoshi laughed a little. "Like I said, they had zero potential in being heroes and you know that very well." Dad said and I nodded. "True, but you know very well that you needed to fill in the missing spots in your class." I said and Dad chuckled a little.

"I know, but let's just eat and get ready for the day." Dad said, I nodded then we all started eating breakfast, after that everyone took a shower and Toshi had his school uniform on since the entrance exam doesn't start in the afternoon. "Don't forget your bag and be sure to eat your lunch in a hidden place." I said and Toshi nodded. "I know and thanks sis." Toshi said and I picked up Eri. "I will drop off Eri at the preschool today, you two better get to work now." I said and Dad gave me a hug. "Okay, just be sure to meet me and the other teachers at the Entrance exam arc." Dad said and I nodded.

"Okay, we'll see you both later." I said then put my red boots on, then me and Eri left to go to preschool. Most people don't know this, but my outfit is actually my hero suit. The vest is completely bulletproof, fireproof, lightning proof and explosive proof. The vest also has two hidden pockets that can hold a knife and a gun. The pockets in my trousers could store up to 14 different types of seeds. Then lastly the glasses I'm wearing were a gift from Powerloader, the glasses can help store the information on anyone I analyzed that way at the end of the day I can put the glasses on my scanner that's connected to hologram computer and I can take down notes on all the villains or heroes.

While me and Eri were walking and talking, the usual thing happened again, a lot of men or women kept giving me roses but I politely declined their offer for the rose. For the past two years a lot of people keep giving me roses, but I always decline and carry on my own business, but they never give up and always try again. I dropped off Eri at her preschool and I told her that Papa would pick her up later. "Bye, big sister." Eri said and hugged my legs. "Bye Eri, and stay safe." I said and hugged Eri back then went to her teacher.