Chapter 16

Izumi's pov:

When the first task of the sports festival. It was a racing parkour, so it was clear it was going to be exciting. I was taking notes on the speed Kacchan was going, the increased power of One for All and his quirk were amazing, he was on a new level of speed and strength. It really impressed me and it was hard to impress when it comes to new students. Kacchan's quirk was also enhanced since one of the previous holders had an enhancing quirk, it's very useful for enhancing other quirk so there's that. I was also interested in how Todoroki used his ice half of his quirk to freeze everyone in place but his classmates and a few others were able to find another way. Everyone was doing their best in trying to out run each other in the obstacle course. I noticed that some people were wearing red under their p.e. Uniforms but I just continued watching.

All the students were showing great strength, some with great leadership, some great skill, and some even showed great bravery. Kacchan, Izuku, Hitoshi, and Todoroki were in the lead, Iida, Toga, and a few others were also catching up. I was standing on the roof of the stadium watching as all the students were running their fastest. Some were going through the obstacle course while trying to stay away from injuring themselves from the robots. Papa was comentering about everything and I heard something about dad being a bad teacher, but Dad has ways of teaching and they are all very effective.

When the robots were destroyed everyone started running faster and they were about to enter, so I teleported back inside the stadium, the finish line was ready and the person that crossed the finish line was......

"Amazing! Bakuguo and Todoroki both crossed the finish line at the same time!" Papa said and the crowd cheered loudly. "But if you look closely you can see that Bakugou placed his foot down on the finish line first so he is the winner!!" Papa shouted and the crowd was ecstatic. I clapped as well with a small smile on my face and it didn't go unnoticed by some of the students, some were a little jealous that I was clapping for Kacchan, but I was clapping because he worked so hard to become the best hero he can be.

Once everyone got a quick break, it was time for the next task. "All right now that the students have gotten some water, let's move on to the next task." papa said and all the top 42 students were at the center of the stadium waiting for the instructions. "All right, the second task is that every top 42 students each form a team of 2-4 for this event and earn points by grabbing headbands from the other teams. The students have 15 minutes to pick their teammates and to strategies." Papa said then all the students started talking with each other and they all started planning.

When 15 minutes was up, all the students were in different teams. Kacchan, Hitoshi, Kirihima, and Sero were on the same team. They're team was a perfect mix, and I knew they would do great with each other. Everyone else made groups of 2, 3 or 4. The goal was to get as many of the other teams headbands as fast as possible, there will be a time limit so whichever team has the most points will make up for their performance in the obstacle course.

"All right now that 15 minutes is up and the students have strategies, it's time for them to go against each other and capture each other's headbands." Papa said as I saw Kacchan and his team help pick up Hitoshi. Todoroki, Yaoyorozu and Iida were in a team of three, they had great planning with this and this interested me in a few ways. I could see a few of the students winking at me and I just raised an eyebrow and focused on my notes.

Once the second task started everyone went against each other, Iida, Todoroki, and Yaoyorozu all had great team work. Todoroki used his ice quirk to freeze the other teams in place, allowing them to be able to grab the other team members headbands, but Izuku's team consisting of Uraraka, Tokoyami and Mei Hatsume were able to grab the head bands that had their feets frozen using...jetpacks? They were all adapting their strategies, it was amazing how much all of them have improved from when I first met them.