Chapter 11

"Oh God! It's Karna's voice! We have to go!" Ishani grabbed a pair of bow and arrows, sprinting towards the garden. 

"Arjun and Bheema, guard the entrance. No matter what happens, do not close the entrance. Understood?" Krishna warned, as they nodded.

"The passage is a deep." Ishani chuckled nervously, looking inside. Krishna shook his head, looking at Balarama.

"Who said they wanted to save Karna?" Without a word, Balarama pushed her inside, and she screamed loudly.

They both jumped inside, pulling a horrified Ishani. "How could you both be so .."

"Shh. First we've go to Karna." Krishna walked front, Ishani between both of them.

"We'll come out alive right, Adi?" She squeezed his hand uncertainly.

"We'll be alive. Don't worry." He squeezed her hand assuringly. Ishani could hear loud sounds of grounds breaking and screams. Krishna pushed the door open, holding his discus in one hand. 

"Vasusen!" Karna looked at them in relief. His back was dripping with blood, but his eyes were burning in determination. Ishani held her breath, seeing the monster.

"Cowherd, release me or else I'll kill all of you. Ah, I sense myself in someone. Is that you, beautiful maiden?" Ishani looked at him blankly, walking close to his cage.

"Ishani! No!" Krishna warned, but she stood at the entrance, examining the monster closely.

"Are you so jobless that you time-travelled and swallowed ships and planes? Greedy pig." The monster snarled, gripping the iron rods tightly.

Karna stared at Ishani, wide-eyed. She always found a way to lighten the atmosphere.

"Shut it. How did you even chew those metal ones? Disgusting. There were drainage systems and you consumed them also. Didn't your mother tell you not to consume other's shit?" 

The three guffawed, holding their stomachs. The monster growled, shooting out an arm.

Ishani caught the arm, squeezing it tightly. She took out a dagger, stabbing the arm repeatedly. It howled in pain, trying to break free, but her grip was too strong. The Sudarshan chakra cut off another arm which tried to grapple Ishani.

The monster growled, closing its eyes as a spear lodged into her wounded arm. 

"ISHANI!" 

She chuckled, pulling out the spear. Blood dripped from her arm, and it hurt so badly that her vision blurred, but she didn't scream out. She removed her Angavastram, trying it around her arm.

"You are beautiful, maiden. Come with me and you shall enjoy all the luxuries if you free me now."

Krishna left his discus free and it went straight towards the monster, cutting its head off. Ishani sighed in relief, but another head popped , laughing loudly.