Chapter 20

The next day,

The next day,

"Bhrata Bheema ! Wake up! Ishani woke up!"

"WHAT!" Bheema roared in disbelief, the bed lightly creaking.

Nakul looked away from admiring himself to quickly combing his hair and running out with Sahadeva, who was already equipped with herbs.

Yudhishthira smiled softly at Arjun's words, getting up.

"I think we must pay the Devi a visit." Arjun and Bheema nodded, dressing up.

"I'm sure Shreeman Karna must have already gotten the good news." Bheema wiggled his brows, laughing loudly.

"He was the one who told us, dear Bhrata." He frowned at Duryodhana's arrival, his slight smile surprising him.

He wore a glittery gold paired with a red Angavastram, as if he were dressed for a wedding.

"Are you dressed to kill?" Bheema asked, a slight smile struggling to show itself.

Yudhishthira continued his scroll work, but the earring in Arjuna's hand dropped abruptly.

Duryodhana had no idea of what exactly Bheema wanted to imply, but he wanted to play along.

"Yes. To kill you." A slow smirk crawled on his face, but to his horror, Arjuna wheezed, Bheema's eyes widened in shock.

He looked at Jyesht, who put a hand over his mouth calmly.

Arjun chuckled, shaking his head.

"Bhrata Bheema, what is this I hear? Clearly Jyesht, it looks like we are in a very wrong misconception about these two." Bheema glared at him, gesturing him to shake his head.

Duryodhana did the same, but Arjuna howled.

"See, Bhrata Duryodhana seems to agree with me. Why don't you do the same, Bhrata Bheema?"

"Arjun, enough. We have to.." Yudhishthira stopped to see Nakul entering inside, gasping heavily.

"Kul.." Arjun started worriedly, when he raised a hand up.

"Ishani is able to speak without any restriction, but she is still weak. Are you going to visit her? Bhrata Bheema, dress up quickly. I can see everyone else is ready.. Oh.. Pranipaat Bhrata Duryodhana."

"Pranipaat." Duryodhana muttered silently.

"My darling Nakul, don't you see that some are dressed to kill?" Arjun gestured towards Bheema and Duryodhana, and Nakul smirked.

"Can you stop repeating it over and over? I don't even know what it means."

Nakul sighed in fake pity. "Poor Bhrata, 'Know-it-all' Nakul will enlighten you." He beckoned him to come closer.

Duyrodhana innocently came forward, when Nakul whispered in his ear.

"It means that you are so good-looking, meant to sweep your love off your feet. Like..."