Teaser

"I don't know how to aim!" She whispered-yelled in exasperation, biting her nails as she looked at her surroundings.

They were still stuck in the dungeons, thanks to her interpretation of a black brick wall as a secret hideout.

"I told you I've seen many situations like this. There'll always be a weakness to every building. Hey.. I think that's our secret exit. Come on!" She had happily run into a dead end, laughing nervously as she looked at a stone-faced Karna.

"Your expression is very similar to something." She pointed out, fiddling with her mud-stained odhani.

"I know. It resembles the brick wall behind you." He muttered, his red irises flickering in irritation.

"Dev.."

"Shh." He pulled he behind him, hearing Shakuni's faint laugh.

"Where are those two rats?" His back was facing them, as he laughed eerily.

"Stay quiet. I'll find a way out." Ishani didn't want to waste time.

Standing behind Karna, she went to the other end, silently pulling out a makeshift bow.

Her hands trembled as she aimed to shoot straight into his heart.

But it was for the best. By the time thought of a clever plan, they would be found out.

She shakily released an arrow, running to her original position. But her aim was an amateur's.

Luckily, it did strike the cunning bastard.

Dev/Karna frowned as he heard a shrill shriek.

Ishani bit her lips to stop laughing.

She had officially gone mad. To shoot the most cunning man in the ass.