Bijuu Mode

Maki was nervous.

She could barely do a thing against Orochimaru. He wasn't a sanin for nothing.

And in the end, the young girl had broken her arm to stop Sasuke from receiving the curse mark, and had gotten them all out of there.

Orochimaru seemed a little frustrated but amused by her actions, deciding to play with her awhile longer.

"Maki!?" Naruto shook the girl who groaned and leaned on the wall of the room in pain, her arm swelling.

"Dobe, stop it. She's injured!"

"Here, i'll do the best I can." Sakura hovered her hands tiredly over Makis arm, relieving the pain just a little before helping her up.

Kakashi and a few of the other jounin sent Maki concerned glances, as she grit her teeth and clenched her eyes shut.

It hurt a lot more than she cared to admit, and Orochimaru had bitten her but no curse mark appeared. Instead, Kurama identified it as some sort of poison, and he'd have to help my body sort it out.

And of course, because this story was cliche, Makis fight was first.

It was really hard for her to fight, and at first it looked like her opponent was winning. But she got back up and huffed.

'Kurama, we need to use that.'

'You sure? It's dangerous.'

'Positive. I can't lose.'

'Okay.'

Everyone watched in astonishment as her entire body glowed a sort of yellow, and her hair floated up. Within a second, she'd appeared in front of the man and curled her body in the air, sending a straight kick to his stomach and then his head.

As soon as he was knocked out, Makis strange new form deactivated and she collapsed to the ground face-first.

She grit her teeth and let out a short yell of pain, which scared her teammates and friends. A few tears fell out of her eyes as Kurama slowly started healing her body. A pair of arms grabbed her and slowly lifted her up, revealing an ANBU who seemed to be reeking with worry.

"Are you okay?" She couldn't sense their chakra anymore, but certainly this was Tenzo.

"Yeah." She smiled but the pain was clear as Kakashi appeared and gently lifted her up.

"Good job. Let's get you to the medics."

"Thanks, Senpai."

"Maki!" Naruto ran over towards her with sparkles in his eyes. "What was that? It was so cool!"