14~ Todays the day

I walked into JYP entertainment and found Mark in his groups dance practice room.

He was doing the dance to their new song StopStop it. I laughed at the pelvic hug move.

He stopped and looked at me. He blushed and turned off the music and walked up to me.

I moved aside with a cool dance move and watches him smirk. He turned on cool music by BAP.

We danced for what seemed like hours. I sat down and chugged a water bottle. He gaped at me as I finished the entire thing.

"Thirsty much?" He laughed.

"The thirst is real Mark" I joked.

He smirks and then his face became serious. I looked into his soft brown eyes and leaned in to meet him halfway.

Electricity and sparks exploded as our lips met. He smiled into the kiss and I took advantage of the opening.

He moaned as I explored his mouth. A cough behind us, broke up our tongue battle.

"Hey Bambam" I licked my lips and looked to my side.

"What about JB?"

I guess he thought JB and I would work out.

"Bambam. I don't like him in that way. Im sorry" I sighed.

Bambam walked off and Mark stood up and held out his hand for me to take. He lifted me up and pulled me close to him.

"Minji? Will you be my girl friend?" He asked.

"I'd love to" I giggled into his chest.

I kissed his cheek and walked out of the room and saw JB leaning against the wall.

"Hey JB" I beamed.

He scoffed and turned into the practice room. Then Mark and him started talking.

I left and let them have their bro talk. It's the guy code. No girl is getting between a guy code.

~<~>~

I walked into the recording studio and began my training. I had the best trainer today.

She taught me a lot, more then I thought was possible. I didn't know what a D # 5 slide was until now.

"Can I listen in?" Mark said at the door.

"Sure" my trainer smiled.

I can tell she likes him. Who couldn't, he's hot, sexy, cute, and smart-ish. He's perfect.

My trainer moved a seat next to her for Mark to sit. He sat and she scooted closer.

She gave me the sign to begin singing and I did. My sing ended and he smiled at me.

My trainer gave me one compliment and five things I needed to work on. Mark just stared in disbelief at her.

"She's perfect" he said

~<~>~<~>~<~>~

Short and late. I'm so sorry!!!!

Comment and vote