12~Shop till we drop

As we walked into the mall Mark and JB had a glare off. Mark was on my right while JB was on my left.

Ever since we met up at the entrance, they haven't stopped glaring. So my much for a family.

Sooman gave us instructions to get into 7 groups with 10 people in each. Im with Mark, JB, Min, Amber, Henry, Taecyeon, Krystal, Tiffany and Jun K.

We were the first group to set off for our shopping adventure. 3 photographers followed us to take pictures.

The first shop was a shoe store. I wondered around with JB and Mark in an 8 ft distance.

Don't want to cause any scandals. That would be bad. Since we are sponsoring the mall, we get everything's free!!

I got some cute ankle boots, tall boots, white lace flats, and two pairs of sneakers.

JB bought himself some cool red dance sneakers and stylish sandals. Mark bought black sleek hightop's and running shoes.

We exited the shop and went to a jewelry store and I left the group and shopped alone.

I got a charm bracelet with 1 heart charm on it. I bought many more charms but put them in a small box.

The next thing I bought was a cute ring and ankle bracelet. I have no idea what anyone else bought from that store.

Next was a accessories store.....

I got 2 belts and 2 purses. In the bath and body works I got lotion, perfume, and hand wash.

After that was our last stop. The clothing store. It's now 6:50 and I'm starving but we only have one place left so I stayed quite.

I haven't eaten since breakfast and I'm slowly getting tired. No nutrition or fluids is taking toll.

At the clothing shop I got a dress, 2 skirts, 2 pants, 1 pair of shorts, 2 shirts and 1 blouse.

When we were leaving the store, my bags fell out of my hands and I slowly fell to the floor.

At least k thought it was slow. To the people around me I fell flat in 1 second tops.

My head hit the floor and that was the last thing I remembered before completely blacking out.

The photographers took pictures and Mark and JB came to my side and tried waking me up.

By the time Park Jin Young came the paramedics lifted me up on a stretcher to the parking lot.

~Mark POV~

The ambulance left with its sirens blaring. Park Jin Young was in the back with Minji.

No one knows why she collapsed but it doesn't matter. All that matters is that she's going to be okay.

JB was passing back and forth next to me. We both new why we were mad at each other but we didn't want to talk about it.

It's a guy thing.

~~~~~at the hospital~~~~~

Minji was laying in her bed, sound asleep.  The doctor came in and I stood up along with JYP and JB.

"What's wrong with her?" I frantically asked.

"She hasn't eaten for a while and her body was food deprived along with dehydration, so she collapsed. We are giving her fluids and nutrients through IVs, so she'll be okay by tomorrow."

All of us sighed with relief and satisfaction. We let her sleep and the next day we brought her back to the roommate house.

Jackson volunteered to take care of her. He wanted to make up for his stupid words.

She woke up around 3:00pm the following day. She seemed to be sleep deprived also.

Or she loves her sleep....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry it's late.School has been busy along with homework and chores. Please understand!

Comment and vote!!!!!