01-Noona!?

"Why can't I go to the party"? I asked my dad.

"Because you're 16 and have homework" he explained.

"What if I do it in school. Pwweeesss" I begged.

He stopped pricing cans and turned to me.

"I said NO"! He raised his voice.

I walked out of the store and went for a walk. He never lets me have fun. I'm an okay student and daughter. Why can't I have fun?

"Stupid rules" I growled.

As I walked back to the store I noticed a girl screaming. Is she okay? Should I help?

When I closer I noticed it wasn't a scream for help. It was a scream of joy and surprise.

A group of boys were walking near my store.

Ugh. Dads probably in the back. That means I have to be the cashier. He really needs to be a better store owner.

I walked into the store and put on my apron, while the boys were getting drinks and snacks.

I waited I turned up the radio. "Like A Cat" by AOA was playing. I didn't think the boys were watching so I started dancing.

"La la la la la I'm good I'm hot I'm fresh I'm fly" I started singing and dancing.

When I did a turn and was facing the store, I saw the boys staring at me with shocked faces.

"Sorry about that. I just love that song" I bowed apologetically.

"Don't worry about it. You were good" a guy laughed nicely.

I smiled and started ringing up their items. While I did, they talked about what their plans were.

"What's your name?" the cute kid asked.

"I'm Song MinJi. Nice to meet you" I bowed again.

"I'm JB or Jaebum and this is Jr, Mark, Yugyeom, youngjae, jackson and bambam." JB introduced.

"Mark, Jr, and I are Seniors while Jackson and Youngjae are Juniors and BamBam and Yugyeom are freshmen"

"Noona, your make-up free face is pretty~" Jackson smiled sheepishly.

"Noona?!" I was shocked.

"Sorry I just thought you were a senior." he apologized.

"It's fine, I'm a Junior also." I laughed.

They laughed along with me. I bagged their items and told them their total.

"What school do you go to"? Jr asked.

"Herlim High School"

"We go there to" BamBam giggled.

He has an accent. Jackson kind of does also. I wonder where they are from. Not Korea, I can tell you that.

"Well we will be going. I guess we will see you at school. Bye, thanks for the food." Mark waved along with the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ready for school Tokki" my mom asked.

Tokki= Bunny in Korean.

Ne=Yes in Korean

"Ye, I'm so lazy though." I cried.

She smirked and shook her head while putting Haru in her seat. Haru is my little sister.

I finished my cereal and grabbed my backpack, then put on my shoes. My mom handed me my lunch and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Annyeong Tokki" she waved.

Haru ran to me and hugged my legs. I patter her head and waved goodbye. She soon ran back inside for food.

Then I walked to school.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey gurrl" Amber said in english.

That's are secret language together. It's secret because we are basically the only ones who speak it fluently with correct pronunciation.

"Hey, let's go to science. I need to give Mr.Byeon a late assignment" I replied.

She nodded and we started off to his class. On the way girls ran to the front doors of the school.

A black van pulled up and the boys from my store yesterday got out and smiled at everyone.

"I guess they're really popular" I said.

"Oh, them. They're Got7. They are idols under JYP Entertainment. It's one of the big 3 company's." Amber explained.

"Oh. I didn't know that. In fact I haven't seen them here since the school year started."

"Yeah. They are really busy, but they have a tutor with them and they get mailed the homework and assignments."

That's so not fair. Oh well, I need to turn in my assignment right now or its a fail.

"Let's go Llama"

~~~~~~~~~~

How's it so far? Good right? Haha please let me know what you think.

Please share it around and tell your Wattpad friends. Id appreciate it greatly.

Comment&vote