21~Lets go on a date 2-2

The filming for episode 2 is now complete and now Mark is taking me somewhere.

"So...you going to tell me where we are going?" I smirked.

"Nice try. Its a secret." he replied.

I sighed and looked out the window. Fifteen minutes passed and I was starting to get anxious.

"Put this on" Mark stated.

I was handed a blindfold and my face darkened.

"Really? I'm not into kinky stuff." I scoffed.

"Seriously!!! It's not like that..." he laughed.

"Fine" I growled.

The blindfold was tied behind my head and I listened to the amazing EXO "Love Me Right"

~•~

I fell asleep and when I woke up the car was stopped. My hand reached over to the drivers seat and found nothing.

Mark wasn't there. I began to worry but he told me to keep my blindfold on. He should be fine, he's tough.

After about five minutes passed the door opened.

"Mark?" I questioned.

"Yeah. Sorry I had to use the restroom and pick a few things up." he replied.

"Oh okay."

Again, we started driving. This time for about twenty minutes. Then the car stopped and the engine cut off.

"Are we here?" I wondered.

"Yep. Keep your blindfold on and wait. I'll be right back to lead you somewhere."

"Okay" I sighed.

He left and then came back to let me out of the car. His hand hooked onto mine and the other was wrapped around my waist.

We walked and I felt sticks snap under me. There were birds chirping and owls "whooing"

"Okay. We're here. You can take off the blindfold now."

The scene before me was breath taking. Lights were strung up and a small dinner was prepared at a table.

"Wow..." was all I could say.

"You like it?" Mark nervously asked.

"I love it" I reassured him.

His face grew closer and soon our lips met. They stayed like this for a few seconds and then we parted to sit down.

After eating dinner we turned some music and danced under the moon light.

This is the best date ever. Mark is so amazing to have set this up. I wish this could last forever.

~•~

We star gazed at the end and we saw a shooting star. I made a wish, not sure about Mark though.

Afterwards, we left and made our way back home. I fell asleep in the car so the ride was short.

For Mark it was about two and a half hours. Poor thing. I hope he gets a good nights sleep.

I walked into the roommate house and found Taehyung and Donghae watching TV at 2:00 am.

"Hey guys." I smiled.

"Where were you!?" Tae shouted.

"Shhh. I was on a date with Mark."

"Oh. You didn't do anything...bad right?" Donghae spoke.

"No!" I whispered/shouted. " We had a nice dinner in the forest under strung up lights then we stargazer and danced."

"That's sweet. My little sister is growing up." Tae fake cried.

"Yep. Now I'm going to go wash up and go to bed. Goodnight boys."

"Goodnight" they both replied.

~•~

The next morning I awoke with a sore back. Probably from the long ride in the car.

I took a hot shower and that helped a little. It's 10:30 so I'm not late for anything yet.

It's summer, so I can sleep in. I have training at 1:00 though. Good thing I have time.

After my glorious shower, I put on dorm comfy clothes and decided to sit and watch Graceland with Wendy since we both speak English.

I love Johnny in the show. He's super hot and funny. Wendy likes Mike because of his "good boy" acts.

A few episodes later it was 12:30 so I decided to put on my dance wear and got a ride to JYPE.

Got7 was also there. They are practicing for the annual JYPE talent show.

They have it every year and we bring in SM, YG, and BigHit. We compete and have 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place.

Hopefully I get close to it. I'm confident that I can win something. I've been practicing nonstop.

It's in a week so I have a little more time to prepare...

~•~•~•~•~•~
Not edited. Way to lazy for that.

Hope it was good😁