09~New Years!

I woke up on Got7's couch. The only person I could see was Yugyeom, he was watching Dream High.

"Hey, where is everyone" I grunted.

"Oh, hey. They're getting food. I think you should be getting back to Roommate though." He warned.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"8:45"

"Crap, okay. Thanks for letting me sleep over. See ya" I waved and rushed out the house.

I started walking down the next street to the roommate house. About halfway a girl stepped in front of me.

"Who do you think you are!" She shouted.

"W-what?" I questioned.

"You know, you're always with Got7. You aren't worthy of being in their presence."

This must be a saesang fan. They sure are creepy.

"Listen, I just wanna get home. I've had a bad day." I sighed.

"It's about to get worse" she smirked.

More girls surround me and they had bats. The leader who was talking to me had them attack.

Before they reached me someone interrupted.

"Leave her alone please, she's a good friend of ours"

I looked over the girls and saw Got7. They smiled at me and Jackson came into the group of girls and grabbed my hand.

He took me out of the mob and brought me over to Got7. The girls were freaking out.

"Sorry! We thought she was being mean to you and causing you trouble. Also using you. Shes definitely using you" she franticly tried to explain.

"Actually we are really good friends. And she's trying hard to not cause us trouble or need us. Shes very independent. Thanks for worrying. Have a nice night" JB reassured.

We left and Got7 brought me to the roommate house. Jackson and I waved goodbye and went inside.

"We're back!"

We were greeted by Chanyeol's happy virus face and Sunny's adorable face. They brought us to the kitchen and gave us plates with wraps over them.

"It's dinner. Since you couldn't make it we had it wrapped." Sunny explained.

"Oh. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it" I bowed.

They left and I put Jackson and I's plates in the microwave and heated them up.

When they finished cooking I took the wrap off and it revealed mashed potatoes and gravy with fish.

I ate reasonably fast and then joined the other members in the living room. I sat between Kang Joon and Guk Joo.

We were talking about our day. Turns out sunny finally got her dance done without messing up.

"Who else wants to share?" In Pyo asked.

I raised my hand and everyone looked at me.

"Well....i filled out a JYP contract and then was adopted by JYP. After that I went and slept in Got7's couch because of depression and shock then on my way here a group of saesangs almost attacked me with bats."

They all looked at me and their eyes were two times larger. I laughed and leaned back in my seat.

Kang joon put is arm around my shoulders and pulled me into him. He hugged me and wouldn't let go.

I would've  had him let me go, but he's freaking Kang Joon. He's a hottie and can hug me all day everyday.

"It's okay my MinJi" he cooed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's now 11:30 and almost 2015. Roommate is having a party and I tried chugging Pepsi but it came out my nose.

*bzzz*

My phone vibrated informing me about a text. I looked at it and found it was from Mark.

....................

From Mark:

Come to the park. The one you went to on Christmas.😌

To Mark:

I'm on my way😃

....................

I put on my shoes and grabbed my coat. Kang SoRa knew where I was going so I didn't have to leave a note or anything.

My shoes scuffed across the pavement on my way to the park. Once I got there I saw a small light in the distance.

At the play structure I saw candles and some wine glasses. Mark was swinging on the swings.

"Come join me" he smiled.

I joined him and stared swinging in sync with him.

"I don't want you to be lonely. I want you to have someone to celebrate with. It makes me sad to see you alone" He explained.

"You really don't need to worry. I'm not as sad as I could be."

We stopped swinging and he took me up the stairs and we sat at the top of the play structure.

He pored some apple cider into the wine glasses and gave me a cupcake. We ate our cupcakes and we ended up with 1 minutes till 12:00.

"Sora and I broke up." Mark admitted.

"Why"~

"10,9,8,7,6," he started.

I decided to hold off on the conversation and enjoy the moment.

"5,4,3,2,1~Happy New Years~"

Fireworks went off and Mark grabbed my face gently and placed his lips on mine.

"We broke up because I liked someone else"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think I said no more twits or surprises but I lied.

Please comment!!!!!!!