05~Christmas Special/Part 2

I'm alone. On Christmas. What the heck is happening to my life right now. I'm jealous of a girl I don't even know, because she with a guy I don't even know.

Also I'm alone on Christmas because my stupid parents don't give a crap about my feelings.

They think it's okay to just leave without saying goodbye. I should at least open the presents, right?

No I can't. Well they did leave them for me. But they can't see me open them so what's the point. Oh My God, what about the store!

"Crap oh Crap oh Crap"!!!

Okay calm down. I can hire someone. Yep. I can do that, no problem. Except who would trust a 16 year old girl.

I can make it a Night Mart. Okay I'll close it for awhile then get everything together.

That's now dealt with. Now time for other issues. I'm gonna go to the park and just breathe.

I put on my hat and gloves then threw on my coat and scarf. As I walked out the door I locked it.

The crisp air felt amazing going down my throat. I walked to the park and sat on a snow covered bench.

My butt can get wet because it's nothing compared to my life right now. Who cares if it's wet. Not me, that's who!

"Can we join you?"

I opened my eyes and saw JB and Mark. Not the people I want to see right now.

"Sure, why not" I rudely replied.

They shrugged it off and sat next to me. I feel bad about my attitude but there is a perfectly good reason for it.

"What's up" JB started a conversation.

"Oh...well" I laughed. "My family decided to move out with my little sister and leave me $500 and say they left because of money issues. Did they say it to my face. No! They said it in a note. I wake up Christmas morning and find an empty house. Also a store that I can't run because I'll be in school. I can't freaking hire someone because I'm 16. That's what's up!"

They stared in shock. Like they saw a ghost or something. Why did I even say anything.

"Wow. That's...horrible" Mark sighed.

"Yeah. I know"

"You can live with us" JB suggested.

"First of all your manager would say no. Second you have 7 boys already and no more room. I can't put you in that position. Thanks for the offer though." I turned him down.

"We have a guest room. I can call our manager who will call Park Jin Young. Lets find out" Mark intervened.

They walked me back to my house and came inside. Mark called his manager and was on the phone for awhile.

"I can't thank you enough for trying. We barely know eachother and your doing this." I sighed in pity for myself.

"Don't thank me yet."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark sat down between us and rubbed his hands together.

"Well he said no. But! He said if we bring you to his company then he can do a test and depending on the results he can find away to have you move in." Mark explained.

"Okay. Let's go to the company" JB answered for me

"I guess we're going to the company" I laughed.

~~~~~~~JYP Office~~~~~~~

"Hello boys" JYP smiled nicely."this must be Song Minji"

"Ne, It's an honor to meet you" I bowed.

"Nonsense. I've heard you've been through a horrible time today. We can't just have you move in with them because almost every girl in seoul will hate you. If you'd follow me we can take some tests to see if your someone I can use." he smiled deviously.

"Yes sir" I replied.

This is scary, what does he want me to do?

He brought me to a recording studio and told me to go into the recording part.

I went in and put on the headphones like he ordered.

"You are going to choose a song you like and sing it. Don't tell me you are bad just sing. I will deiced if you're bad. Now sing away" he ordered.

I nodded because I had no choice. I've never actually sang in my life. Ever. it's not my thing.

"Ummm....Let It Go" I shrugged.

JYP nodded and the song started playing. I'm not very interested in his opinion so I sang like I would if I well...sang.

(Watch video for her voice. It's Ailee's voice because ailee is amazing along with her voice. I'm gonna use lyrics because Song Minji is played by Lee Dasom the ulzzang.)

After I was done singing I took off the headphones and walked into the main area.

JYP was just staring at me. He had no facial expression. Just blankly staring at me.

"You are a new JYP trainee. Lets go talk about your contract" he said.

"W-what!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow! Another plot twist. What happens next????

Please leave your opinions in the comment section. Also please share this story around.

Vote!!!