11~A day on camera

"Yah! Wake up!" An angry male's voice ordered.

I opened my eyes and sat up. Well, I sat up on someone. That someone was JB. Haha.....

"JB, wake up." I muttered tiredly.

He inhaled sharply and sat up. I moved with him because I was on his lap. How did his happen?

I was just sleeping in his arms. How did I get into his lap? It's kinda hard to do without waking the other person up.

"I can explain" JB spoke.

I could tell Mark was upset, jealous, angry, and confused. Who am I to blame him.

"She fell asleep while I was comforting her as a friend and then I fell asleep. I guess in our sleep we ended up like this."

Wow he said that calmly. He is the leader though, so he's good in these situations.

"That makes sense" Jr. laughed.

We freshened up and left to go to a cafe a few blocks away. It has the best scones and muffins ever.

I put on some left over clothes that didn't make my moving trip. My outfit was a black navy shirt, tucked into white waist shorts and some convers.

It's not very extravagant but it isn't ugly. That's all that matters in the idol business.

"This is it" Youngjae stated.

We walked into the semi-busy cafe and sat in the back. Only a few people noticed Got7.

I got death glares form the girls. Even a very fashionable boy. They are probably tweeting right now. Also posting on Instagram and facebook.

"Hello, how may I help you today" a shy waitress asked.

"We'll have 8 scones. 2 blueberry, 3 raspberry, and 3 poppy-seed. Along with that may me have 8 bubble teas." JB ordered.

"What flavors for the bubble tea" the waitress asked.

"Oh, 2 strawberry, 1 green apple, 4 honeydew and 1 watermelon." he added.

"Coming right up oppa. I mean Sir. Sorry" she rambled.

"It's fine" he reassured.

Wow. Poor girl, it must be hard to take orders from idols. Id not be able to handle it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got into one of the 2 cars. I rode passenger with Mark, Yugyeom and Jackson in the back.

Their manager was driving.

A camera was I front of me, watching my every move. Its kinda weird but it's for a variety show.

"So...." I started.

No one talked. It's kinda early still and they haven't had a good nights rest. I did last night so I'm awake and cheery.

~~~~~~~~~~~

We exited the car and went into a mall that is opening tomorrow. Idols get to go today and shop before everyone else.

Idols can't shop anymore because there are to many fans in Korea, even worse, Seasangs!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~
I haven't been updating because I've been busy with school. On Monday was our first day.

Comment!!!!!