16)~D-day!

When I woke up, my lips were pulled into a smile. Today is the start of filming and I'm so excited.

Since I would be changing into a costume, I put on some jeans, a random black t-shirt and sneakers.

My hair was let loose onto my shoulders, and I grabbed my stuff. My manager said there would be snacks at the studio, so I didn't eat breakfast.

~•~

The filming sight was at a high school that was donated to JYPE. This is the high school from dream high.

I'm wearing white shirt with a tan jacket covering it, and a jean skirt with white knee socks, with convers for my outfit.

My hairs in a simple pony tail. Its starting out with me walking to the school, and finding a dog.

"Okay, cast, quite on set! Action!" The director stated.

Scene~

I walked along the dirty grey pavement and heard a rustling sound. As I turned the corner I heard a whimper.

The sound grew nearer, and I came upon a golden retriever. Its eyes were droopy because the dog looked sad and lonely.

"Hello doggy. I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to see your collar." I cooed and let him sniff my hand.

I smiled and crouched down. My knees were touching my chest, and I smiled brightly at the dog.

As I was about to pet the dog, a hand grabbed my shoulder. The person pulled me back and I turned around.

"What are you doing with my dog?" He ordered.

"I was just petting it. He was whining so I started to worry."

The young boy shook his head and hooked the leash onto the dogs collar. I took one more look at the boy before heading to the entry ceremony.

"I hope I don't see you again."

"And Cut!"

The director shouted out and ordered us around. After two more takes, we found the perfect one.

A few moments later, I was called out of my trailer and onto the high school set.

"We will now film the scene when Cho Hee (me) will get her paper work and listen to the director of Kirin. After that, we switch to marks point of view." The director informed.

Scene~

I walked through the big doors and found my ears adjusting to the sound of yelling voices.

People crowded around the tables, looking for their schedule and locker info.

I made my way through, and a young lady handed me my information. The next instructions from her were to go to the performance hall.

The stage was huge, but the roes of seats were what surprised me more. My jaw hung open while looking around.

"Close your mouth you'll catch flies." A male's voice whispered behind me.

I turned around and came face to face with a cute boy. He had red hair and beautiful plump lips.

We had matching pale skin. Even though he was a foot taller than me, I could still see his eyes were a deep brown.

"Annyeong. Sorry, this place is just so amazing." I gaped.

"Yeah, it starts off that way. Im Mark, Mark Tuan." he bowed.

"I'm Cho Hee. Nice to meet you."

"How about we sit together?" He suggested.

I agreed and walked next to him, up the stairs and into two black plush seats. The nice cushions shaped my body.

"Cut! That's a perfect. Minji, you are our one shot wonder. Let's go to scene 3 take 1!" The director bashed.

"Thank you!" I giggled.

"Action!"

Scene~

Mark and I chatted a little before the director appeared on the stage. He was a fairly tall middle aged man, with curly hair.

"I'm the Director of Kirin, and I'm here to tell you about our rules. First rule, don't sign off with any company before asking me. Second, no bad grades. Third, excel in all performances. Also, NO relationships."

All of the audience erupted in whispered and murmurs. Why no relationships?

"Wow, looks like I'm going to brake that rule." Mark smirked.

"What?" I questioned.

"I think I'm going to brake the rule of no relationships." He smiled. "Because I plan on making you mine."

"Cut! Amazing!" The director yelled.

"Minji you can head home. All of your scenes are done. I want the rest of you to get ready."

I remembered that I only made the intro appearance. I'm the main character, but the rest of episode 1 is introductions to the main cast.

With bidding goodbye, I left the set and got driven home by my manager. As I walked in, Taehyung was sleeping on the couch.

To play a joke, I walked quietly to the edge of the couch, climbed on and rolled on top of him.

He flailed his arms and legs, then realized it was me. I laughed as he slowed his breathing down.

I'm still on top of him when the door opened. Jackson walked in and looked at us.

"Are you cheating on Mark?" He blankly asked.

"No, Tae's just a really good friend." I replied.

He nodded and went to his room. Tae sat up and I fell onto the floor. After he yelled karma, I was helped up.

"Let's get some bubble tea!" he exclaimed.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Not edited! Sorry it's so late and stuff. Please provide votes and comments!

Have a good day! Or night!