07~Roommate

(It's Taehyungs Birthday!!!!)

"Annyeonghaseyo, jeoneun nolae minji haeyo" I bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kang So Ra, and then there's, Kang Joon, In Pyo, Guk Joo, Sunny, TaeHyung, Gary, Shin young and Chanyeol. You two must be Jackson and Song MinJi" she smiled.

"Jackson?" I questioned.

"Yeah. I'm joining because I need to keep you in line" he laughed.

"Oh."

Most of the people that SoRa said were here, were with their family's. Its christmas after all.

"You can go put your stuff in your rooms. Don't get lost" Gary told us.

We bowed and asked the rest of got7 and staff to bring our stuff. Mark, Youngjae, Jr, and JB had all my boxes and the others had Jacksons stuff.

I'm sharing a room with Shin Young. She's really fun so I'm happy I have her.

Jackson is sharing with Kang Joon. The hottie! Jacksons so lucky. But I'm friends with him so I can go in there!!

Eek!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After unpacking I went down stairs and got7 was waiting for me. We have grown close after the past few days.

"I'm gonna miss you. I'll see you at school and if it's aloud I'll come to your house" I explained.

"Goodbye" they waved.

"Bye" I waved back.

They left and I was left alone. Well, there was Sora, Gary, Jackson, and Taehyung.

Taehyung had his Christmas yesterday. Just like got7 did. But Got7 did it because some of them wouldn't be able to see their families and they didn't want them alone on Christmas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were watching Christmas shows because we were bored. I sat next to Sora and Taehyung.

After the movie we had Gary make food for us. The cookers are Gary, In Pyo, and Kang Joon. No girls.

"We have people assigned to jobs. There's clean up, set up, and cookers. What would you two like to join?" Sora said.

"I'll cook" I raised my hand.

"I'll set up" Jackson said.

They added it to a chart and then the lunch was ready. Gary made chicken and rice soup and we ate it all.

After we ate, I went upstairs. TaeHyung joined me and we played pool. He won but I'm pretty sure he cheated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's dinner and I'm cooking. Maybe I'll make some american food. How about some hamburgers.

Also a salad with turkey triangles, boiled egg pieces, goat cheese, and bell pepper.

The table was set and I put all the food down. The other people came in and joined.

We dug into the food and finished it under 10 minutes. I brought out some store bought cheese cake and plates.

We talked about random things, like grades for jackson and I, talents, and family backgrounds.

It was getting late so I went to my bedroom. I sat in my bed and looked at the presents my parents left for me.

An extra gift was there though. It was tapped in red and the card didn't have a name in it.

I opened it and read.

Dear Minji,

I'm very sorry to hear about your family. But I'm also not sorry because I can get closer to you. Ever since I saw you I knew would be a kind, funny, and beautiful person inside and out. Please don't ever cry in front of me.  Merry Christmas Minji.

I smiled and set the card down. I wonder who that was from? I'm guessing a got7 member because they mentioned my parents.

Who ever it was is very nice. Hopefully they tell me who they are soon. I want to thank them.

I opened the presents they gave me and pulled out some dance sneakers. Another note was in the shoe.

Since you can dance well and are now apart of JYP you need some shoes. I hope they fit.

They have good taste whoever they are. Now it's time for my parents presents that they left.

There was no notes. Just a hoodie, combat boots, art set, and a new phone with headphones.

They at least got me a phone. My old one had completely died and wouldn't turn back on after I charged it.

I just need to say goodnight to everyone then I'll go to bed. I left the room and saw Gary in the upstairs living room.

"Goodnight Gary" I bowed.

"Goodnight" he smiled.

I went into the girls bedroom and said goodnight to SoRa. I went down stairs and said goodnight to Taheyung who was cleaning he kitchen.

Next was Jackson. He slept down stairs with hottie Kang Joon. I knocked and he said to come in.

"Hey Jackson, I just wanted to say good night and have nice dreams" I smiled.

"Oh, have a good night and sweet dreams also. See you tomorrow" he smiled.

With that I went upstairs and got ready for bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy birthday to Taehyung!!! He's 19!!!!

Please comment and vote!!!!

Not edited!!!!