19) Lets go on a date 1-2

"Wow, what a night. First my debut stage, then a dinner party with the new roommate cast" I collapsed on my bed.

My new roommate is Wendy from Red Velvet. She has so much natural beauty, I feel so ugly compared to her.

Actually, all the girls here are beautiful. Minzy, Hyuna, NaNa, and Wendy. Then there's me.

I guess I'm pretty, but compared to them I'm not. Even the boys are more attractive than me.

That's sad...

<~•~>

"You can wake her up, I'm going to get breakfast." A female voice stated.

"Thanks." a male's replied.

A soft feeling appeared on my lips and when I opened my eyes, I found Mark's lips pressed on mine.

"Mark!" I gasped.

"Good morning Jagia" he smiled.

My cheeks were hot so I turned my head into the pillow to hide from embarrassment.

"Don't be shy. I have a surprise"

I peeked at Mark and saw a sweet smile on his face. My hear fluttered and so I faced him. He was now smiling bigger since I showed him my face.

"I'd like to finally ask you out on a date. So, would you like to go on a date with your boy friend Mark Tuan." he smirked.

"Yes I would. Where too?" I questioned.

"That's a surprise." he laughed.

Time to get ready.

<~•~>

I hopped into the passenger seat of Marks car. We drove in silence for twenty minutes and then we pulled into a road that led to a mansion.

"What are we going? A date at a mansion?" I remarked.

"You'll see." he spoke.

I sighed and leaned back in my seat. Two minutes slater we arrived in front of the mansion.

We got out and Mark led me inside. There were lights and cameras set up. Along with staff.

"Mark? What's going on?"

"We are filming episode two of Dream High 3. This isn't the date, we just needed to get you here." he explained.

"Oh. Then I should probably get into hair and make up."

<~•~>(This is the episode not real life)

"Okay kids, this is your house for the rest of the year so don't get on each others bad side because you won't be leaving."

I looked around to see if I knew any one. There were a few that I was familiar with.

One was the boy with dog. Still don't know his name. I don't really plan on finding it out either.

The other person I noticed was Mark then our supervisors Mr.Lee, Mr.Kim and Mr.Kang.

All hot as well....hot. There's also the females Ms.Song, and Ms.Byeon. They are really pretty.

I was led to my new room and looked around. My bed was the perfect size for me and the perfect style. That's the most important, because I love my beauty sleep.

There's exactly six others living here, the student board stated. They are Mark, Jin, Bambam, Soo Cha, Krystal, and Min Soo.

The dog boy must be Jin because the other boy looks super cute. Bambam fits him more than Jin would.

Jin the Jerk. It rhymes, what a coincidence. I'm not surprised he's put with me, all the people here are attractive.

Yes, Jins attractive. An attractive jerk. Why can't there be a guy who's nice and hot at the same time.

I mean, there's Mark but he's a flirt. When I arrived, he was twirling a girls hair.

Oh well. I'm here to become famous and help my mom with medial bills. She has terminal cancer in her lungs.

I'm going to become famous and earn lots of money for her. There's nothing that can stop me.

Not even petty relationships.....

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I'm so so so sorry I haven't updated in so so so long. There's been a lot going on and I hope you will forgive me.

I don't know how many of you stayed with me but for those who did, I'll be updating regularly.

❤️❤️❤️❤️