11

"I've figured it out! Pros and cons!" Francis suddenly spoke. I jumped in my seat, and I stared at him calmly. My mind was all over the place since the incident with Alfred yesterday. However, I felt relieved to see him. "What are they?" I asked. He smiled at me and suddenly grabbed my hand. It shocked me a little be he urged me to follow him. Which I did..... I followed him into the closet we spoke alone the last time. I entered first, and then he closed the door behind us. "What's with the secretiveness?"

"I thought it would be better if I told you in private," he spoke. I nodded and slowly back up against the wall. I wanted so badly to get his opinion on last night. I don't like Alfred that way but there has to be something I can do. "The cons are simple and short! We have fought in the past, there is a chance we will continue to annoy each other, and we are polar opposites," he started. I nodded and let him continue "however, I believe the pros outweigh the cons," he paused.

"I believe that getting to know each other more will bring us closer, you can always come to me for advice, I'll always be here to help you too! I think if we were to actually become friends, we will actually get along really well...... also I'm extremely beautiful," he joked at the end. I lifted an eyebrow, and what he told me and I tried to hold back a smile. Those were the lamest pros and cons ever, but of course, I was in. "What?" He asked, confused.

I soon let out a laugh and smiled at him. His eyes widened at my reaction, and I placed a hand on his shoulder. "What?" He began to laugh. "Let's go out on Friday then," I smiled. His smile grew, and he nodded in agreement. I placed a hand through my hair and looked at him, satisfied. He was so annoying all the time, and we fought almost every day, however, him being this way has allowed me to have a soft spot for him.

Francis saving me from that water that night was the start of something amazing. The images of his essence surrounded my mind as I thought of him. Even now, as I stare at him, he was somehow a man that showed so much composure and silliness. "I guess that you are free for advice; you want to help me out with something," I asked slowly. He looked at me confused and began to nod slowly. "What is it?" He asked.

I stayed silent for a moment but began to speak. "Last night.... when Alfred and I got drinks.... he kissed me. He was really drunk, and I pulled away obviously, but I don't know what to do. Should I tell him? Forget about it? But how do I even do that?" I asked, confused. I looked up at him, and his eyes were wide. "He.... kissed you?" He asked in a shaking voice. He somehow seemed sad about the fact of his change of aura.

"Well, as long as you didn't force him, I think it should be fine, to be honest about it. But just know that if that's what he did, he might confess his feelings to you after you tell him," Francis spoke. I nodded in agreement and felt nervous. If he does confess, I would not know what to say. "So, how do you feel about him? Do you like him romantically?" Francis asked.

My eyes widened, and I stared at Francis, shocked. He seemed eager to know my answer and had a straight face that started to seem as if it were filled with rage. Why would he be mad about this?

"Well, I don't see him romantically at all. It is more of a platonic brother relationship."
"Well, if that's the case, be ready to be a heartbreaker."
"I won't break his heart.... that's insane."
"Well, if he feels that way, you will be," he spoke. Francis had a point about that, though.

Francis began to get closer to me until I was corned into the wall. His movement toward me took me aback, but I just watched as he did it. He placed his hand on the wall, trapping me under him, and I didn't know what to do. I looked at him, shocked, and I could feel my face turning red. "What is it?" I asked in a shaking way. "Arthur, you need to tell him. I think it's the best thing for you to do. However, he likes you, and you might fall in love with him. For some reason, I don't think you and him would make a great couple anyway," he spoke.

My face had annoyance written on it. "I will tell him to be honest, but there is no way that he and I will become that! Besides, I don't see him that way, and he isn't exactly my type," I tried to defend. Francis reached a hand on my head, and I looked at him, confused. "What now?" I asked, annoyed. "So what is your type? Are you playing for the other team? If you know what I mean?" He laughed.

"Oh, shut up! That does not matter, but I think I should tell Alfred as soon as I have the courage to do that. For now, I won't worry about it; I'll only focus on our night out," I looked at him in a joking way. Francis rolled his eyes at me and pulled himself away from me. "If you got it under control, then I trust you, and about Friday.... how about drinks at my place?" He asked. I looked at him with a confused look and shrugged my shoulders. "I suppose that is fine, and I do not see why not."