dream high : 2부

DISCLAIMER: Early announcement. This story includes a lot of songs that I might use in the future chapters. I also might include that the specific song is their piece or own song, but always remember that in real life, it's not their song. I just did that because this story is a fan fiction. Credits to the rightful owner of the songs and choreographies. Have fun!

---

DREAM HIGH
by: @hapigurl_

--- 2부 ---

Chaeryeong's P.O.V

[Using Ugly by 2ne1 as Lee Chaeryeong's own composition in this story.]

Closing my own eyes as soon as I started to strum on my guitar. Trying to mix my feelings to the sound or tune that I'm making right now.

"Balkke useo bojiman nae mame deulji ana, nan yeppeuji ana areumdapji ana. Oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh."
[Trans: I'm trying to smile brightly but I don't like it, I'm not pretty, I'm not beautiful. Oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh.]

"Norael bulleo bojiman amudo deutji ana, nan yeppeuji ana, areumdapji ana. Oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh."
[Trans: I'm trying to sing but no one is listening, I'm not pretty, I'm not beautiful. Oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh.]

"Eh. What's the next?" I whispered to myself. I quickly roamed my eyes around my small room and I saw a pink sticky note in my mirror in front of me.

I started to strum again to sing the lyrics that I made yesterday when I was in my school. During the break time and I was alone that time.

"Nan wae ireoke monnan geolkka?Eotteokamyeon nado neocheoreom
hwanhage useo bol su isseulkka?"
[Trans: Why am I this ugly? What must I do for me to be able to smile brightly like you?]

Then, I stopped. I looked at the mirror in front of me as I sighed. Not just a sigh but a deep and heavy sigh. I hugged my own guitar as I closed my eyes.

Thinking a lot of negative thoughts that can be a reason why my self-esteem keep going down. It makes me sad but it's more saddening when someone you really trust and adored suddenly left you alone.

Shin Ryujin. My one and only best friend since my elementary days. She's really tough and strong to the point that every students who tried to bully me, she'll beat them up or scare them to run away.

She may look cold outside but trust me, she's really protective and sweet inside but unfortunately, she was ignoring me and I don't know what's the problem.

"Chaeryeong-ah!" I snapped when I heard my Mom screaming again as if I'm too far away from her. I quickly ran out of room even if it's too heavy to carry my own since I'm fat.

"Ne, Eomma?" I asked as soon as I got out from my room. I think my jaw just dropped because of what I saw.

"Why? Why? Is there any problem?!" She yelled at me but I didn't answer her, instead I walked to the table as I am about to grab a chicken leg when she hit my hands.

"Ouch! Eomma, why did you prepare a lot? Don't tell me, you will let me have an audition in Kirin Arts School?" I asked cheekily but she just scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"No. I'm not going to let you join there!" She said without even lowering her voice. She's always like that, she never used her calm tone when talking to me.