dream high : 12부

DISCLAIMER: Early announcement. This story includes a lot of songs that I might use in the future chapters. I also might include that the specific song is their piece or own song but always remember that in real life, it's not their song. I just did that because this story is only a fan fiction. All songs are credits to the rightful owner.Credits to the rightful owner of the songs and choreographies. Have fun!

---

DREAM HIGH
by: @hapigurl_

--- 12부 ---

Lia's P.O.V

We all gathered in the practice room because we will be having our first mission as a student and trainee of KAS. I'm excited yet nervous because I don't know what will happened.

"Okay, everyone! Attention, please!"

We all looked at Jihyo sunbae after we heard her shouting to call our attention. She's here with the other mentors, too. Young K sunbae and SinB sunbae.

"Are you excited to know your first mission here?" She asked so we all nodded our head.

"This is gonna be exciting!" Soobin whispered as he nudged me. I glared at him and he just playfully giggled.

"The first activity will be The Showdown. You heard it, right?" Jihyo sunbae asked so we nodded our head again.

"So, we're going to compete with one another or we're going to compete with Dream Zone?" I asked.

"The latter sounds so good. What if we let the High Zone and Dream Zone to compete with each other?" SinB sunbae said which makes Young K and Jihyo sunbae chuckles.

"Yes, Ms. Choi. We're going to do that after we eliminate the other trainees," Young K sunbae said while smiling at me. I furrowed my eyebrows because of that.

"If there's an elimination round, what will happened to them?" Chaeyeon asked.

"If you're a part of High Zone and got eliminated in our activities, then you will move down to Dream Zone and it's up to the PD-nims if they want you to save or to kick out of the school. We already talked about it before, right?" Young K sunbae explained.

Now, I'm worried. If it's a showdown, I don't know what can I show to them. I only know how to sing and I'm confident with that, but now I'm worried. Knowing that there's a lot of singers here, I don't know anymore.

"The reason why we want this activity is to let the trainees to show their talents. Everyone is free to go up to the stage platform to show their talents. The PD-nims will watch you all through their hidden cameras so control your temper, okay?" Jihyo sunbae said while smiling. I sighed,

"Unnie, are you worried?" Yuna asked. I looked at her as I nodded my head. She put her arms around me while smiling at me.

"You can do it!" She cheerfully said so I smiled at her, but after that, her smile fades away.

"Why? What happened?" I asked. She sighed,

"If it's going to be a competition with each other, it means, I'm also going to compete with my best friend from Dream Zone," she said. I looked away, supposedly I also have bestfriend there. If only she didn't betrayed me during the live audition.

"It's okay, if your best friend showed his or her best, I'm sure both of you will be a part of High Zone," I said while smiling at her.

"How many trainees are there in Dream Zone, sunbae-nim?" Sihyeon asked.

"Seven trainees only. They were there because they got in here because of their special student card," SinB sunbae said.

"But I wanna clear this to all of you, never underestimate their talents just because they are from the Dream or Danger Zone," Jihyo sunbae said.

All the students here started to get noisy because of that. Some of them were laughing and some of them were worried. I don't know what to feel right now, I mean, it's doesn't matter if I became a part of Dream Zone as long as Yeji is also a part pf Dream Zone.

I will never let her to go up while I'm getting down.

Yeonjun's P.O.V

"Please! Let me go out, I don't wanna study here!" I shouted to the guard as I tried to pushed them hard, but I can't because there's a lot of guard here.

"Sir, please!" I shouted again.

"Yeonjun hyung?"

I looked at my back as I saw a familiar guy looking at me as if he's trying to remember my face. I looked at him and was about to say something when he smiled widely.

"Yeonjun hyung! It's me, Heeseung!" He said. I frowned, Heeseung?

"I don't remember your name, I'm sorry." I said without any emotions as I tried to pushed the guards again, but he grabbed my arms.

"I'm sorry, guards! I'll take care of him!" Heeseung shouted to the guards while dragging me away from them. I pushed him lightly so he gasped.

"Hyung, what's wrong with you?" He asked.

"Stop bothering me, I'll punch you." I said as I was about to walk when he said something that made me stop from walking away.

"You taught me how to dance before. We're both trainees back then," he said.

I looked at him again because I'm really confused right now. How does he know that I used to be a trainee before? I can't remember his name.

"Hyung! Lee Heeseung, they called us as ace trainees before. What's wrong with you?" He said as he pouted his lips. I sighed,

"Ah, I see," I said. I can remember him now, we became close because the company called us as their aces.

"I didn't know that you're here, too. Where are you going anyway? The mission will start now," he said. I frowned,

"Mission?" I asked. What kind of mission is that and what for?

"It's a battle between High Zone and Dream Zone, but I think there's a problem. The Dream Zone aren't complete that's why they disqualified them. By the way, what section are you? I'm sure you're from High Zone," Heeseung said.

I looked away, why did they disqualified the Dream Zone just because they're not complete? How long do we need to do some activities as a group when I don't really want to join here?

"High Zone students, go to the open ground near at the auditorium. We're about to start the first mission."

We both heard the speaker said that's why I looked at Heeseung. Now, I'm hesitating if I should go there now or ask the guards to let me go home.

"Hyung, let's go?" Heeseung asked. I shook my head as I slightly smiled at him,

"You should go first, I need to use bathroom for now." As soon as I said that, I pushed him lightly to go first. He's confused about my actions, but he didn't bother to ask me and he just walked away. Maybe he knows that I'm not going to answer his questions.

"All the special students from Dream Zone will be disqualified for being not complete. Remember, the special student card will be only valid if you everyone's complete." The speaker said so I messed my hair because of my frustrations.

------

📍: Hello! Long time, no updates! I'm super busy with my acads today so I don't have a time to open this account, but upon seeing some people waiting for this book, I decided to update. I know I have a lot of errors here since I'm sleepy, but still writing this chapter. I'm sorry for my errors, I'll do better next time! Thank you for supporting this book and please, vote and comment! (灬º‿º灬)♡