dream high : 14부

DISCLAIMER: Early announcement. This story includes a lot of songs that I might use in the future chapters. I also might include that the specific song is their piece or own song but always remember that in real life, it's not their song. I just did that because this story is only a fan fiction. Credits to the rightful owner of the songs and choreographies. Have fun!

---

DREAM HIGH
by: @hapigurl_

--- 14부 ---

Yuna's P.O.V

The battle is now finished. I was so happy, but I'm also nervous. Our mentors said, the winners will have their freedom to choose their team for the upcoming first mission.

I'm just worried because I know to myself that I'm not strong and talented as Yeji unnie and that Ryujin unnie. There's a high chance that they will not pick me to be on their team, they will choose Yeji and Ryujin.

"The results of this battle is now here." Senior Jihyo said, smiling while raising the card of result.

"Please, show the results," Senior Young K said.

"Before I announce the winners in this battle, I just wanted to tell that you guys did a great job. We really saw your potential as a future idols that will promote good music in our industry. Always remember that if you fail in any challenges, stand up and make it as your motivation to do your best more," Senior Jihyo said while smiling at us. We all clapped our hands with a smile on our face.

"Let's proceed now. For the battle of singers, we have five winners." Senior Jihyo said.

"I want this, please. Choose me," I heard Lia unnie whispered. I looked at her and I saw her closing her eyes so I tapped her shoulders.

"You will get it, unnie," I said while smiling at her. She looked at me with her worried face,

"Choi Lia, Lee Chaeryeong, Lee Geonu, Jo Yuri and.."

"No, not her," Lia unnie murmured. I looked at her, who's her?

"Hwang Yeji,"

"What?" Lia unnie groaned. She looked at the other side and I saw that Yeji smiling, wait no. She's smirking at Lia unnie.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'm just.. I don't know," she said, smiling awkwardly at me.

"For the battle of the rappers, we have four winners. It's Park Jongseong, Choi Beomgyu, Heo Aisha, and Jeon Doyum," Senior Seungcheol said.

I sighed. I guess, I should just wait for someone that will choose me to be a part of their team. There's a lot of strong competitors here and it's gonna be hard for me to beat them all.

"For the dancers, I didn't imagine that we will have a lot of winners here. We have six winners," Senior SinB said while smiling at us.

It's not me, I know.

"Shin Ryujin, Hwang Hyunjin, Lee Heeseung, Lim Jimin, Lee Chaeyeon and Hwang Yeji again," Senior SinB said. We all gasped because of that, some of us looked at Yeji unnie.

"Wow," Lia unnie said in awe.

"She's literally an ace," Soobin said as he clapped his hands. Lia unnie quickly slapped his hands, so he stopped and smiled at Lia unnie, "If only she knows how to handle her attitude."

He really loves teasing Lia unnie, he's always like that to her. I'm just glad that Lia unnie is not a type of person who gets mad easily.

After the announcement, all the winners went to the stage. I can see their happiness and just by looking at them, they all looked like a debut group.