dream high : 6부

DISCLAIMER: Early announcement. This story includes a lot of songs that I might use in the future chapters. I also might include that the specific song is their piece or own song but always remember that in real life, it's not their song. I just did that because this story is only a fan fiction. Credits to the rightful owner of the songs and choreographies. Have fun!

---

DREAM HIGH
by: @hapigurl_

--- 6부 ---

Beomgyu's P.O.V

It's raining, I can't help but to stare at it. It's very calming to ears and peaceful in my eyes to watch the rain except if the thunderstorms and lightning occurs.

"Beomgyu hyung, why didn't you accept the slot?" Huening Kai asked, I looked at him as I smiled widely.

"Nothing. I told you, we're best friends." I said as I looked away.

To be honest, I really want to accept the fact that I passed the audition but I'm thinking about Huening Kai. I know he wants to join too, I can feel it. But I don't know why he didn't pass the audition.

"But you want it. Why don't you go there and accept the slot?" Huening Kai asked again. I let out a heavy sigh,

"You want it too, am I right? You want me to give you my spot?" I asked. Huening Kai looked away,

"If they want me, then they should pick you, too. I'm not going to join without you," I said as I giggled. He just smiled at me,

A moment of silence between us but someone interrupted it. That someone put his arms around my shoulder so I gasped. I don't even know who he is and yet he's acting like we're close?

"I'm sorry if I heard your conversation with your friend, so I have an offer," he whispered. I looked at Huening Kai who's currently confused about this guy.

"Who are you?" Huening Kai asked with a tone of respect.

The guy removed his mask and his cap as he gave us a tiny smile. I stood up, I gasped as soon as I recognized him. It's Park Jinyoung, not that JYP. It's Park Jinyoung of GOT7.

"By the way, do you want to know what's my offer all about?" he whispered again as he looked around,

"Wait, why are you whispering? Is it illegal?" Huening Kai asked that made us burst into laughter.

"Aniyo! You want to be an idol and join as Kirin Art School's student, right?" he said, I looked at Huening Kai.

"Why?" I asked immediately.

"Nothing. I just wanted to scout the both of you, this is not a scam. You can register here in this link then you will be automatically enrolled in our school," he said while smiling to us.

Yerin's P.O.V

"Why is it so hard to find that girl?" SinB muttered as she messed with her hair. I looked around,

"Yah! Yah! Is that her?" I quickly asked to her as I pointed to the girl who's busy looking at her phone while listening to her music.

"That's her! Let's go!" SinB said while smiling. We secretly followed her not until we she ran to the small alley. We ran to her too and as soon as we entered that alley, we stopped.

"I knew it. Why are you following me?" She asked, full of rudeness. So JYP is right, she's a bit rude.

"Just tell me why," she said.

"We're here to scout you," SinB said, I looked at her. SinB used her rude tone too when saying that to Ryujin.

"Scout? What?" Ryujin asked, scoffing and walking near to us.

"Come to Kirin Art School." SinB said as she removed her mask and smiled at her.

"Yah, be nice to her," I whispered to her. She looked at me as she smiled, as if she's saying that I should just go with the flow.

"Kirin? Ah, that shitty school? Sorry to say, seniors. I refused." She said as she gave us a smirk before bowing to us.

"Shitty?" I asked before she could walk away from us. I looked at her,

"You didn't know what kind of school it is, yet you called it shitty?" I asked. She just looked away,

"I'm sorry, but I'm not interested," she said.

"Don't say that. We know that you're interested. Actually, we saw your registration form. You threw it in our trash bin." I said as I gave her the paper. She opened it,

"I t-threw them because I'm not interested. Why do you want to scout me so bad?" She said as she walked away.

"I'll send you the link for special registration form! As soon as you fill up the form, you will be automatically enrolled! We will wait for you!" I shouted to her while smiling.

"Unnie, do you think she will join?" SinB asked. I just nodded my head while smiling at her.

Taehyun's P.O.V

"What song should I sing next?" I whispered to myself while looking at the song book.

I'm actually waiting for Shin Yuna to come here in the karaoke room but I don't know why she's not here. Maybe she's late?

"Taehyun oppa!" as soon as I heard that voice, I quickly looked at the door and I saw her entering with.. a boy?

"Wah, you rented this whole karaoke room?" That guy said. I looked at Yuna and she just giggled,

"Come on, sing for us." Yuna said while pushing me to stand up. I just looked at her in confused,

"Who's that?" I asked as I pointed to the guy. That guy removed his mask, I was shocked when I saw Young K from Day6 band.

"Oh! Hello, senior!" I greeted immediately as I bowed my head.

"You have a nice friend, huh? Is he your boyfriend?" Young K-senior asked. We both shakes our head as a no,

"We're just friends, sunbae. By the way, Taehyun oppa. Sunbae wants to hear you sing. I told him that you have a nice voice," Yuna said. I stopped as I looked at her,

"Why did you tell him? I told you, I'm not interested in singing anymore." I said as I awkwardly smiled at her to our senior.

"Eh? You don't know how lucky you are. The school decided to reserve a slot for their special students and you're one of them," she said as she pouted her lips, I sighed.

"I'm sorry, senior. I don't think I can't accept that," I said with a fake smile, he sighed as he looked at me.

"I'm curious, why?" He asked.

"I lost my interest," I simply replied at him while keeping my smile.

"Why?" He asked again,

"Private reason,"

"Taehyun oppa, why are you like that? I told you, I want you to sing again. Stop blaming yourself about what happened before," Yuna said. I looked at her, she just smiled. "Stop it already. It's time for you to let go of that past."

"Oh? Something happened from the past that's why you lost your interest?" Senior asked.

I nodded my head. "Yes."

"I don't want to ask you about that even if I'm curious about it. By the way, you can take your time. Yuna will give you the link, just fill up the form and you will be automatically enrolled. Okay?" He said while smiling at me. I looked at Yuna first before looking at Young K sunbae, I nodded my head.

-----

📍: Hello, the first day of recruiting the special students is finally done! Let's wait for Yeji and Yeonjun's part then after that, let's go for the official opening of their school, goodluck to me! Also, I'm sorry for my errors, I'll do better next time! Thank you for supporting this book and please, vote and comment! (灬º‿º灬)♡