dream high : 5부

DISCLAIMER: Early announcement. This story includes a lot of songs that I might use in the future chapters. I also might include that the specific song is their piece or own song but always remember that in real life, it's not their song. I just did that because this story is only a fan fiction. Credits to the rightful owner of the songs and choreographies. Have fun!

---

DREAM HIGH
by: @hapigurl_

--- 5부 ---

Author's P.O.V

Choi Jisu, Shin Yuna, Lee Chaeyeon made it and received a high grades from the judges. Choi Beomgyu passed the audition also but since he doesn't want to join because his best friend failed the audition, the judges still want to reserve it for Beomgyu only.

Choi Soobin who sang Just One Day by Bangtan Sonyeondan also passed his audition. The live was about to end but someone pushed the door as that someone rolled on the ground because of her costume.

Everyone laughed because of it while the judges just looked at her. Jinyoung was about to stand up when he saw the guards coming towards the mascot. They tried to carry her but they can't,

"I want to audition too!"

It's a girl's voice. All the judges looked at each other, trying understand what she said. They can't imagine that someone going to audition wearing a costume, looking like a mascot.

"Let me, please!" She begged. The applicants started to talked about the girl.

"Wait, can we ask her a bit more?" Jihyo asked to the guard so they slowly let her hands go.

"What are you doing, Jihyo? We already reached the time for our live audition," JYP warned her, but Jihyo being Jihyo, she just ignored JYP.

"You wanna audition?" Jihyo asked sweetly to Chaeryeong. Yes, that mascot girl is Chaeryeong.

"Yes. C-can I?" Chaeryeong asked as she looked at the ground. Yerin let out a small giggles as she held Jihyo's hand, telling her to let her audition.

"Jihyo, we can't accept now. We reached—" Mr. Bang didn't finished what he wants to say because she looked at her with a smile.

"I'll take responsibility for it, PD-nim. I'll promise," Jihyo said with honesty. The main judges sighed,

"Let's try it then. We can trust Jihyo's words anyway," Young K said as he smiled at Jihyo.

"Wow, eonnie. You're so brave!" SinB said as she clapped her hands to Jihyo.

"Go to the stage, let us witness your talents," as soon as Jihyo said that, she quickly run to the stage with a full of smile.

"Could you please take off your costume?" JYP asked. Chaeryeong quickly shakes her head as a no.

"Why does she looks so familiar?" Chaeyeon whispered to herself while looking at Chaeryeong.

"Your name?" Seungcheol asked.

"Uhm.. Lee Chaeryeong,"she said hesitantly.

Chaeyeon gasped as she looked closely to the stage. Chaeryeong slowly remove her costume so Chaeyeon stood up from her seat.

 Chaeryeong slowly remove her costume so Chaeyeon stood up from her seat