dream high : 7부

DISCLAIMER: Early announcement. This story includes a lot of songs that I might use in the future chapters. I also might include that the specific song is their piece or own song but always remember that in real life, it's not their song. I just did that because this story is only a fan fiction. Credits to the rightful owner of the songs and choreographies. Have fun!

---

DREAM HIGH
by: @hapigurl_

--- 7부 ---

Yeji's P.O.V

"May I know your order, Ma'am?" I asked without any energy. How can I restore my energy when I'm still angry about what happened to that audition?

How dare them to reject me? I badly need to join to run away from my Aunt and evil cousins. I just wanted to be famous to run away from them and also, I don't want to let everything and everyone go in Jisu's way.

"Yeji? Omo, I didn't know you're working,"

I stopped as soon as I heard that voice. She laughed, making me glare at her. She just rolled her eyes,

"You're rich. Then, why are you working here? Where's Choi Jisu? I thought she's your pet— your slippers." That girl said as she rolled her eyes again.

She's a bully in my old school. She bullied Jisu a lot, she's envious about everything I have that's why she's also trying to bully me. I smiled at her,

"This is our café, I just volunteered since there's a lot of costumers," I said confidently. She just nodded her head while smirking at me, that makes me angry.

"I watched your audition with Jisu. Pft, I can't believe I can feel the second hand embarrassment. That was so funny!" She said, teasing me with her laughs. Too obvious that she's teasing me, I'm gonna pull her hair if she didn't stop.

"That live? They rejected me because of my attitude. If I didn't acted like that, I think I'm gonna be able to join there," I said while smirking at her too.

"I thought you hate those kind of school. Then, why are you joining now?"

"How dare you to ask me as if we're close enough?" Iquickly retorted.

"Leave while I'm being nice, or else, I'm gonna grab your hair," I added.

"Do you think I didn't know all about you? You're just pretending as if you're special and perfect. How dare you to lie about how you lived when your family was totally in debt right now?" She said while gritting her teeth because of annoyance. I just glared at her,

"Stop it now," I warned.

"One more thing, didn't you scammed a lot of students by saying that you trained for years when in fact, you didn't receive any training lessons?" She added while smirking at me,

"You must be living with full of lies just to make your image high. I pity you, Hwang Yeji,"

"Stop it now!" I shouted at her, making the other customers to looked at us. I lowered down my head and glared at her again.

"Your father," she said, making me stop by it.

"He killed someone, that's why he's locked up behind the bars. Pft, you told us that he's in America," she whispered as she laughed, whispering enough for me to hear her. My tears is now ready to fall because of anger,

"Yeji-ssi, how long do you have to pretend like you're rich and perfect?" She chuckled but she suddenly stop when someone laughed. We both looked at the costumer in front of me.