dream high : 4부

DISCLAIMER: Early announcement. This story includes a lot of songs that I might use in the future chapters. I also might include that the specific song is their piece or own song but always remember that in real life, it's not their song. I just did that because this story is only a fan fiction. Credits to the rightful owner of the songs and choreographies. Have fun!

---

DREAM HIGH
by: @hapigurl_

--- 4부 ---

Author's P.O.V

Almost half of the applicants didn't passed the audition. A lot of them just came to see the judges and also to play around since it's a live show.

"I hope this next applicant is okay. If it's not, I don't know what to do anymore." Mr. Bang said as he shakes his head in disbelief.

"Huening Kai and Choi Beomgyu. Please, come up to the stage," the emcee said. The duo smiled widely to the audience before looking at the judges.

"We will do our best!" Huening Kai shouted, making the judges smiled at them.

As soon as the music start, both them sing a song while dancing. They performed, My house by 2pm. It is one of the most popular music before.

After the song ended, JYP picked up his microphone as he smiled at them. Everyone looked at JYP, waiting for his comment for the performance of them.

"I love the vibe between the both you. It seems like you guys really prepared for this. The stage presence was great also, the visual too but I'm sorry for saying this. Only one passed for this audition," JYP explained as he sighed.

"PD-nim, why?" SinB asked, but Mr. Bang signaled him to stop. Mr. Bang picked his microphone,

"That one person made a lot of mistakes. It feels like his mistakes jist ruining the performance. It's fine if it's just a minor mistakes, but it's not. It has a huge impact to your performance," Mr. Bang added to JYP's statement.

"That kind of thing happens a lot to us too," Seungcheol said.

"If you commit a lot of mistakes during your trainee days, you won't be able to make it if you didn't improve yourself," Young K said to his junior as he smiled at him. Seungcheol nodded his head,

"I'm sorry. I think I messed up again? Can I try once more?" Huening Kai said. All the judges looked at each other, hesitating if they're going to let them perform once more.

"I won't join if my best friend didn't passed," Beomgyu said with full of respect and smile on his face.

"Are you sure?" Jinyoung asked.

"Yes. In fact, we joined together so we must pass together too," Beomgyu said.

Moving from another side, Lee Chaeryeong who's crying while walking back to their home. She badly wants to audition but she's scared.

"Remember this, it's better to regret what you have done than something you haven't done!"

She stopped as soon as she heard Yuna's voice echoed in her head. She sighed,

"She's right. It's better try and if it's not for me, then it's not. At least, I tried," Chaeryeong murmured. She looked around as she saw a mascot besides her.

"Excuse me? May I borrow this one?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Why? What are you thinking—" she didn't let the owner finish her sentence.

"I badly need this. Let me borrow, please?" Chaeryeong said.

"I'll add another money for this, I'll give it back to you," she added. The owner sighed as she nodded her head.
Chaeryeong smiled as she took the costume.