dream high : 8부

DISCLAIMER: Early announcement. This story includes a lot of songs that I might use in the future chapters. I also might include that the specific song is their piece or own song but always remember that in real life, it's not their song. I just did that because this story is only a fan fiction. Credits to the rightful owner of the songs and choreographies. Have fun!

---

DREAM HIGH
by: @hapigurl_

--- 8부 ---

Ryujin's P.O.V

I'm here at the dining area, eating together with my Mom while thinking about that Kirin Art School. I don't know why I'm so curious and a little bit interested in that shitty school where in fact, I don't want to join there?

"Today is the opening of Kirin Art School. Turn on the television, I want to watch some news about it," my Mom said, I just looked at her.

"Oh? Wae? Do you think I'm going to push you to join there? Hell no, I know that you're just going to yell at me." She said as she rolled her eyes. I sighed,

"I got a special student card there." I said as I looked at my food. I heard her screamed, but immediately covered her mouth to avoid making some noises. I smiled secretly, I know she wants me to join, but I keep refusing it so many times.

"Yah, are you serious? How about your requirements? Are you really going to join?" She asked. I groaned, I looked at her as I nodded my head.

"I'm already done with the requirements. Now, I need to go there because they are not going to admit us in the school if we're not complete there." I said as I stood up. She smiled at me,

"Finally, you already know how to use your talents, huh?" She said teasingly so I just rolled my eyes as I walked out of our house.

I just wish that all of the special students are there for me to be able to join in Kirin Art School. I don't know what makes me change my mind, but I guess, Senior Yerin was right. I still don't know all about that school yet I have the audacity to call it shitty.

After a couple of minutes, I finally arrived in the school. I can see a lot of teenagers and reporters outside. We still don't have uniforms, but I'm sure that they are one of the students here.

While I'm roaming my eyes around, I saw  a familiar face. I'm still hesitating if I should go to her and ask her for the way or not, but it seems like she's looking for someone too.

Ah right, why is she alone today? Where's the other coach abd where's Senior Yerin?

"Greetings to everyone. All the special students must go to the backstage of our auditorium room for the special entrance after the grand opening ceremony. Thank you!"

 Thank you!"