dream high : 11부

DISCLAIMER: Early announcement. This story includes a lot of songs that I might use in the future chapters. I also might include that the specific song is their piece or own song but always remember that in real life, it's not their song. I just did that because this story is only a fan fiction. Credits to the rightful owner of the songs and choreographies. Have fun!

---

DREAM HIGH
by: @hapigurl_

--- 11부 ---

Yeji's P.O.V

Another day of practicing inside that old-fashioned house. Well, to be honest, it's not that it's ugly. It's just that, I don't like the vibe here, I actually feel like I'm a loser.

I roamed my eyes to check if there's anyone in this building. I would be glad if there's none, that means, I can practice here on my own without anyone disturbing my performance.

As I was about to place my bag inside the classroom, I heard a not so loud music coming from the other room which is the practice room.

"Who could that be?" I asked to myself as I walked towards the practice room. I tried to peeked at the practice room using the door, it was slightly opened so I guess that someone forgot to lock the room.

Wait, I think I know who's this someone. Yeonjun?

I felt like my jaw suddenly dropped when the music starts. He aggressively moved his body and started to dance as he also maintain following the beat of the song.

I can't imagine that he can dance like that powerfully, but it seems like he's struggling a bit. Maybe because of the way he moves, he's being too serious and aggressive to his every moves.

I enjoyed watching him, not until he fell down on the floor so I accidentally opened the door for attempting to help him. I stopped when he looked at me with those eyes.

"Did you.." he didn't finished his question so I rolled my eyes.

"I saw you dancing here as if you're going to punch the mirror," I said. He looked away,

"Leave me alone," he said so I scoffed,

"Yah. I want to practice here, too. Why are you pushing me away?" I said. I was about to grab his phone to disconnect his bluetooth to the speaker when he grabbed my right hand.

I looked at him, "It hurts," I said. He looked down as he finally let go of my right hand.

"You're a great dancer," I said without smiling at him. He's really a great dancer, I can see it. If only he know how to dance without being aggressive.

"Yah, why are you so quiet? There's no other people here so it's fine." I said as I crossed my arms and looked away.

"There's nothing that we should talk about," he said.

"Why did you move your body like that? I mean, it feels like you're really angry and frustrated about something," I said, he looked at me as if he's still hesitating if he should tell me the reason behind it.

I'm just curious, I've never seen any dancer who dances like that unless it's required because that's a part of the concept. I don't know, I feel like there's something in this guy why he became like that.

"I don't know." He said as he walked away, but before he could open the door, he stopped.

"Have you ever seen someone who lost their interest in dancing?" He asked so I looked at him. I'm confused, is that the main reason why he moves like that?