𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 1: 𝗥𝗨𝗡!!

Just keep running. Everything will be fine once I reach the river.

You were running for miles until your legs finally gave out on you. You fell to the ground.

"Y/n~" Your mom creepily called out to you. "Come on sweetheart, this won't take much but just a second." That was a lie. Mom's experiments always took days and DAYS to complete. You had to be a thread away from dying for her to finally stop.

You got up off the concrete floor, and began running through the alleyways. Your mom heard your footsteps, and began running after you once again.

• 𝙳𝚎𝚔𝚞'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

"Kacchan! C'mon give it back!" Deku said, reaching desperately for his towel.

"Come and get it then!" Bakugou exclaimed, running out of the boys shower room with Deku's towel in hand.

Great. Now how am I gonna get out here? Deku thought to himself, looking around for something he could cover himself with. He then found a jacket he could use and put it on. It wasn't long enough.

I can't go out looking like this. Everything's still exposed. Deku sat down on the bench by the showers and began thinking deeply. Footsteps were approaching. They went unnoticed by Deku until his thoughts were interrupted by a calming voice.

"Midoriya, you need a towel?"

Deku snapped out of his train of thoughts and looked at the door. There stood Todoroki with a towel in his hand.

"I saw Bakugou running around with an All Might towel in his hand exclaiming 'he'll never get out'. There's only one person who's fanboy enough to own such a thing, so I brought you a spare one." Todoroki explained, holding out the towel to Deku even though he was feet away.

"Ah, thanks Todoroki! I had no idea how I was going to get out." Deku admitted nervously as he walked over and took the towel from Todoroki's hand.

"Also, could you not stand in the doorway?" Deku said covering himself.

"Right. Sorry." Todoroki left the shower room and walked elsewhere.

• 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚞'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

ᗷᗩᗰ!!

Shinsou fell to the floor holding his cheek with his right hand.

"You're too slow Hitoshi. Pick up the pace." Aizawa said as he resumed a fighting stance.

Shinsou hesitantly got off the floor and also got in a fighting stance as well.

They both stood there for 30 seconds before Mr. Aizawa raised a brow.

"You gonna do something or are we just going stand here?" He asked.

Shinsou was weighing his options on which technique to use. Then he lunged forward at Erasure. Aizawa moved to the side, grabbed Hitoshi's arm, threw him over his shoulder and slammed him to the ground. Pinning him on his back with one knee.

"Are you even trying?" Aizawa mocked.

"I can't focus." Shinsou spoke out.

"You don't say."

Aizawa got off of Shinsou and helped him up.

"We're stopping here for the day. You have been getting your ass kicked for the pass 3 hours." Aizawa stated, eyeing Shinsou.

"I won a few rounds..." Shinsou mumbled.

"And each of them was won with cheap tricks or pure luck. Both of those options are just liabilities." Aizawa walked over to a stand which had water bottles on it and tossed one to Shinsou, while he chugged the other. Shinso looked down in thought.

"I'm gonna get a coffee." Shinsou called out as he threw his duffle bag over his shoulder and began walking out of the gym.

"Don't you think it's a little late for that?"

Shinsou stopped at the door and turned around to face Aizawa.

"I need the energy boost to finish the work I have due tomorrow. Besides, the café I go to is nearby. I won't be long." Shinsou said.

Aizawa stood there in thought. "If you're not in your dorm by 12 that's the last time I let you go out this late."

"Understood sir."

• 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

You were running through a dark alleyway until you saw a light.

Light! That means there's a street nearby. Which means the river isn't that far from here....

You ran until you reached the streetlight. You looked around to decide which direction to go next.

Maybe if I go left I'll reach the river faster-

Your thoughts were interrupted by quick upcoming footsteps heading your way.

You choose a random direction and go with it. You don't get far though.

"Gotcha brat! Now c'mon. You've wasted enough of time." Your mother began dragging you back to the shadows by the arm.

You fought and kicked and even bit her but her grip didn't budge.

"I've gotten used to your attempts of escaping. It'll only make your situation worst." Your mom continued dragging you back to the hideout. You then turned to the only thing you could try....

Scream.

• 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚞'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

I was walking down the sidewalk to my usual coffee place when i heard screaming in the distance. It sounded like it belonged to a child.

I ran in the direction I thought it came from, but when I reached an alleyway, the screaming stopped. That's when I heard someone yell, "LET ME GO!" The sound was closer, but it came from nearby a building. 'Hey wait a minute, that looks like the coffee shop I go to..." I thought to myself as I ran faster.

• 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

I kept hearing footsteps coming, but everytime they got close, Mother dragged me faster and made random sharp turns. Alleyway through alleyway.

"C'mon brat! Pick up the pace! We're being followed by a Pro." That made me want to fight back more. I was never a fan of Pro Heros, but maybe just this once will I make an exception to them.

I dragged and kicked my feet dramatically to slow her down. It worked. I finally saw a glimpse of the person that's been chasing me. Well, Mother. He's been chasing Mother. He was pretty average height. Had beautiful indigo hair. And lavender eyes. I couldn't see more than a glimpse of the guy is I couldn't take in all of his features.

Mother made another sharp turn, this time, picking me up and running.

• 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚞'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

I finally saw what I've been trying to catch for the past 3 minutes. There was a girl with f/c color long hair, e/c eyes, and with bandages on her arms and legs.

The poor thing was being dragged by a woman. Her mother I'm assuming. As I was taking in her features, the woman made a sharp turn. 'Damn, she's quick.' I quickly turned the same corner as the woman did, but when I reached it, she was nowhere to be found. I didn't hear screaming or yelling, not even the faintest of footsteps or breathing. I lost em.

'Dammit...'