𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 5: 𝗔𝗻 𝗘𝗻𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿

"And that's about it sir."

Aizawa put down his pencil and tapped the loose papers so they would align neatly with each other. "Thank you Midoriya. I'll give this report to the Hero Commission and we'll release a search party looking for this girl." Aizawa got up from his chair and then looked back at his students. "Why are y'all still here? You can leave now." Aizawa said his eyes turning red. The three boys got out of their chairs and left his office. "Sorry for the bother once again sir!-" Denki called out. He shut the door.

"That was weird." Deku said. "What do you mean? We all know how Aizawa loves his personal space, I mean c'mon take his sleeping bag for instance! He just had a rough day that's all, it's not too much to worry about really." Denki assured. "He's not talking about that dumbass! He's talking about how his eyes glowed yet his hair didn't float!-" Bakugou explained.

"Oh you noticed that too Kacchan?-"

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT TALKING TO ME WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!?" Bakugou shouted.

"R-right! Sorry!" Deku apologized. "AND YOU'RE STILL TALKING!-" Bakugou said raising a hand, about to blast Deku's face into heaven. Deku made a zipper motion with his hand and the sound effect to go with it.

"Okay but seriously guys, it can't be that big of a deal. Maybe it was a lil glitch in the universe. You know that happens now right!? I saw this video on the internet when a bird glitched in mid air and stayes there for a few minutes-" Denki excitedly announced pulling out his phone. Deku seemed interested in the vid and began writing whatever in his notebook. Bakugou, on the other hand, was still focused on Aizawa's hair not floating when he 'activated his quirk'.

'A glitch? I don't think so....'

• 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

You were being pulled by your hair by no other then Mother.

"Ungrateful brat! I feed you, I aid you, I give you water, a decent place to sleep-!"

Is she talking about that beat up mattress we've had since Dad died?-

"I do everything for you yet you still insist on trying to leave-!" She turned a corner yanking on your hair harshly. She opened the door with a weirdly shaped key as you tried to escape her grip. No luck. She opened the door, threw into a chair and strapped you in. "No matters. If you die now I can always start again!-" Your mom said crazy in the eyes. And perhaps a small psychotic chuckle to top it off.

"Do your worst." She said to one if her henchwoman as she left the room. Your screams of agony echoed through the empty halls of the underground base. Your cries became fainter and fainter the further she got until she walked into a room and couldn't hear you anymore.

"What's the status?" She asked Rein.

"She's back." He informed.

Just as he finished his sentence, she walked through the metal doors as two of her crewmates followed behind her.

It was Toga. Dabi and Compress followed.

"We got news." Dabi said, eyeing Rein. "Oh? And what would that be?" Your mom asked. "The hothead Bakugou has caught on to your little scheme. He had suspicions that Eraserhead wasn't Eraserhead." Mr. Compress explained.

"Ah yes. The hot head that won 1st place in the Sports Festival correct? I didn't see it live but I have seen a recording of such, and I gotta say, it was quite the entertainment." Your mom released a psychotic laugh.

"Ahem."

"Right. Apologies."

"I don't mean to sound insensitive but are you even the real deal? I mean, everyone talk about you like you're the big bad yet I haven't seen you do a damn thing but sit around and abuse your child I heard screaming earlier." Dabi interrogated.

Everything went dead silent and everyone's attention turned to Dabi who had his hand out in case he needed to attack. Rein had his hand out also ready to activate his quirk. Rianna, (who is another one of your mom's henchmen), pulled out her knife.

"Now now folks let's not get to angsty-" Mr. Compress reasoned.

"Shut it Compress. I wanna see these amatures try something. Betcha I'd burn them all to ash in a heartbeat." Dabi said eyeing your mother.

"I wanna cut cut CUT-!"

"That's enough!" A raspy voice came from behind everyone.

It was Tomura.

"Boss, what are you doing-"

"Shut it Dabi. I don't wanna hear a word from you." Shigaraki bit with a hand up. "Dear apologies miss. My crew here can get a little out of hand when they feel threatened." He informed eyeing Dabi. "I assure you we don't mean to cause drama. We just have problems trusting people that's all." Shigaraki explained.

Your mom eyed the hand man up and down before turning her attention to Patchwork. She sighed in 'understanding'.

"No need to apologize, I guess...." Your mom said. Dabi grunted in annoyance. "I've heard about the little conflict you had with the Chisaki organization. I see where I could've rubbed wrong."

Your mom took a step closer to Shigaraki before pressing her sword to his neck.

"But let me remind you if you ever try something as unsophisticated as cutting my arms off or anything along that line you will deeply regret it." Your mom said threateningly.

Dabi grated his teeth in frustration knowing he couldn't do anything. Shigaraki gave him a hand signal to stand down.

"Understood."

Your mom took her sword away from Shigaraki's neck and put it back in it's holder. "And also, just call me Renee!" She said in a rather cheerful voice.

Toga and the others were confused by her sudden change in attitude but kept it together.

"Right." Shigaraki said.

He turned around and began walking towards the exit.

"See you around, Renee."