𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 16: 𝗬/𝗻'𝘀 𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹

"SHE'S HERE EVERYONE!" Mina announces.

Soon enough a swarm of teenagers surround me completely. All of them having a ton of questions.

"Hey! Are you okay?"

"Where's your buddy Shinso? That guy is always seen right beside you."

"Is it true!? Did you actually take down one of the villians?"

"Was Rev actually-"

"That's enough." A stern voice spoke.

It was Mr. Aizawa.

"It's been a long day, change out of your hero costumes and prepare for dinner." Mr. Aizawa says, the tiredness in his voice showing his exhaustion.

Everyone nods and scurries away to their rooms.

Mr. Aizawa taps my shoulder and signals me with a head nod to follow him.

We walk out of the dorms and begin walking in the direction Ms. Recovery Girl's office is located.

"Um...Mr. Aizawa?" I ask.

He doesn't respond.

I look up at him and I notice that he isn't really.....there.

I tug on his shirt, calling his name again.

He looks at me.

"Yes?" He responds.

"Why are we going to Ms. Recovery Girl's office?" I look at my arms and legs, "I'm not hurt." I say.

Mr. Aizawa points to my wolf ears.

"Shinso said you covered them once he took the braces off you. Meaning there's a possibility that you're ears are damaged. So we're getting them checked, just in case." He explains.

I nod, understanding.

I wonder what he's so distracted about.

* * * *

"Mwuah!"

Recovery Girl pulls away.

"That should guarantee her healing. But for the record Aizawa, her ears were just fine. I think the hospital help them heal in her time being there.

The information falls on deaf ear as Aizawa gazes at the sleeping Y/n on the hospital.

Seeing Aizawa zoned out, Recovery Girl huffs and walks to Aizawa, hitting his shin with her syringe shaped cane.

"Ow. What was that for?" He asks as he looks at the elder woman.

"You've been zoning out since you've been here. Is there something you want to tell me?" She asks.

Aizawa sighs. He pulls a chair up and sits.

"When we saved Ochako, she was locked in cell that looked more like a torture dungeon. There were chains attached to the wall, blood streaks everywhere," Aizawa pauses.

"And claw marks." He finally says.

"Ohhh, I see." The wise elder says, standing by the insomniac's and patting his hand. "You're curious about what happened in there." She states.

"More like I'm afraid of what happened." Aizawa mutters.

He looks at the sleeping figure again.