𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 13: 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲

3 days later....

• 𝙼𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

"Rianna!" I shout. Agitated from yet, another arguement with the manchild Tomura.

Rianna turns away from Rein, obviously in the middle of a conversation, and looks at me. "What?" She says.

"What's the situation looking like?" I ask, walking over to my desk and collect the file papers needed for my next experiment.

Rianna inhales deeply before exhaling, "Rough."

I stop messing with the file papers and turn my head to look at her. Rein has left by now and Rianna's leaning on the wall by the door.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well, um...." Rianna looks down, "the kid with the brainwashing quirk. He uh...woke up before I could get his quirk." Rianna says, avoiding eye contact.

I stand up from my desk and walk towards Rianna. "So you're telling me...that after the whole attack....we still don't have the quirk needed to move forward!?" I roughly grab her shoulder and slam it against the wall.

"H-he woke up Bo-"

"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN! He's a high schooler and based on the files, he has no martial arts training! It-"

"Well clearly the files was wrong!" Rianna shouts at me.

I raise a brow at her, "Did you just-!"

"Ms. Renee!" Rev, one of my pawns, rudely interrupts.

I glare at him where he stands, he looks like as if he just seen a ghost.

I straightened up my poster, allowing Rianna to slip from grip.

"What is it?" I ask formally.

"It's the heros! THEY FOUND US!" He says.

My eyes go wide. I'm pretty sure Rianna's do too. "What the hell do you mean 'they found us'!?" I say, marching over to him and yanking his collar.

"I-I don't know Boss! They must've gotten a link or something!" He says.

I then look at Rianna, "Did you-"

ᑕᖇᗩՏᕼ!! ᗷOOᗰ!! Tᕼᑌᗪ!!

My sentence was cut short when the ground began to vibrate and yelling could be heard on the floor above.

"Don't let them get through!" I hear one of my female soldiers say. Gunshots soon followed that statement.

That sentence was soon followed by a loud crash and then quick footsteps.

"Where are they?" I heard a muffled male voice say. "They should be just a floor down. Let's move!" I hear another male voice say.

My eyes haven't turned back to their original size yet, and I'll admit, for the first time, in a LONG time....I'm scared.

I hear footsteps get fainter and fainter as the heros make their way to the next exit leading to the downstairs. Quickly I snap out of it and yank Rianna by her wrist.