𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 10: 𝗔𝗻 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸

ᗷOOᗰ!!

There was a bright flash and a loud explosion in the distance.

You turned around as Shinsou walked to the glass slide door to get a better view of what was going on.

You began walking towards Shinsou. You stood beside him as you both watched in horror as the one of the sides of the "H" shaped building came burning down.

That's the place Mr. Aizawa was!

"GET DOWN!"

Shinsou grabbed and tossed you under the bed as he got attacked by a black figure.

You didn't see what was, but you soon found out as you heard the dreading voice.

"Oh Y/n~" She called out. "Why do you insist on running away from me? You know I'll always find you."

The footsteps walked over to the left side of the bed and stood there. "Come out of hiding darling, or I'll drag you out of it myself." She said a monotone voice.

You didn't move. You were too scared. You knew she would find you eventually but you didn't expect it to be so soon.

"Fine. Have it your way." Before you could blink you were dragged from under the bed and thrown off the balcony onto a modified nomu.

You looked back into the dorm and what you saw was horrifying.

A motionless Shinsou bleeding out of his chest.

Your eyes began to sting from tears forming.

"Why isn't he moving!?" You yelled, tears streaming down your face, as you began struggling in your mom's arms again.

"He doesn't matter! Stop struggling brat!" Mother said.

You saw in the corner of your eye that she was reaching for something. You didn't bother to see what it was. Your only concern was to see if Shinsou was okay. But by now Shinsou's dorm was out of sight.

Your mom pulled out a syringe with a transparent grey substance in it. She pushed the top to test it, before turning to you.

"Hold still." She said. You tried to struggle out of her grasp, but she successfully injected you and everything went black.

𝙰𝚒𝚣𝚊𝚠𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I was running from a few of the newly modified nomus, when I saw a small black figure zoom across the campus and into the burning school.

What the-

I was taken out of my thoughts when I was shoved off the rooftop and onto the ground. Thankfully, the dorm buildings weren't that high up so I successfully landed without breaking anything.

I looked up and saw a male figure standing on the rooftop. He had a long trench coat and a remote of some kind in his left hand. He was smirking as well.

I couldn't see much but his eyes. They were red. As if the man was trying to let me get a better look, he jumped down from the rooftop, landing effortlessly. The streetlight in front of the dorms gave me a better look at the man, and then it hit me.

This, was Rein.

𝙳𝚎𝚔𝚞'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I was running back and forth dodging and attacking with Air Force at the same time. I wasn't going anywhere specifically, that was, until I saw a tiny black figure go into the burning building of UA Headquarters.