𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 3: 𝗣𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹

• 𝙰𝚒𝚣𝚊𝚠𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

"Toshi. Focus." Aizawa said snapping his fingers in Shinsou's face. Shinsou snapped out of whatever he was thinking of and apologized. "Sorry teach. It won't happen again." 'Well that's a flat out lie. Its been happening ever since that little encounter with that girl he told me about...'

●●●●●●●
"Where were you?" I said, as Shinsou jumped from my hearing my voice out of nowhere. He turned around and began speaking. "Sensei! I didn't expect you to still be u-" I cut him off already knowing what bullshit what about to come next. "Don't lie to me Toshi, you're obviously tired which means you've been running. Where were you and what happened?" I waited for an answer as Shinso sighed and started to explain. "To be honest, I don't even know. I was just walking to my normal coffee shop when I heard screaming. I ran over to where I thought it came from but when I got there wasn't anybody there. Then I heard the screaming coming from a different location but once again, when I reached there nobody was in sight. This kept going on for about 10 minutes until I finally caught up with the culprit behind the screaming. It was a little girl, she looked around the age of 5. She had f/c long hair, and e/c eyes. But as she was being dragged by this woman. I didn't get to see any of her features because of the lighting but her figure and voice was definitely a female's." Shinsou explained. "You heard her voice?" I asked crossing my arms. "Yeah, I was a little farther away before I saw the girl's features though. She said, 'C'mon brat. Pick up the pace. I don't know if we're being followed by a hero.' After she said that I guess the girl saw that as her chance to escape and began fighting back more. But...." Shinsou's voice trailed off and he looked down. "I couldn't save her. I was useless." His voice cracked and he clenched his fist. He was obviously upset so I put my hand on his shoulder for assurance. "You're NOT useless. You were just caught off guard in a situation you weren't prepared for. Happens to the best of us." I said. "Sure." He said coldy. He took my hand off his shoulder and walked away to his dorm.
●●●●●●●

"Hey teach." Shinsou called to me, now snapping his fingers in my face. "Don't do that. I'm your senior don't forget." I reminded him. "Sorry." He apologized. "What was it that you wanted to teach me about my scarf?" Shinsou asked looking down at the support item in his hand.

"Ah, yes. Shinsou, I want to teach you how to apprehend people from a far distance with your scarf. Since this technique could've came in clutch last night. And in probable future events. So what you wanna do is...."

~ 30 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛... ~

"And then you squeeze really tightly. Then unless the villain has some kind of pocket knife, there's no escape from it." Aizawa finished explaining. "Ah, I get it now." Shinsou said. "Good. I'm glad. You should head back to your classes. The bell is going to ring in about 1 minute so you should get going." I mentioned.

"Oh shi-"

"Language..."

"Sorry!" Shinsou said running off as he waved goodbye. I sighed as I collected all of my things. I looked at the clock just as the bell rang. "I should probably get to my class too." I said to myself as I began walking.

~ 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙 ~

I placed my hand on the slide door as I heard yelling from the inside. 'Katsuki.' I thought. I opened the door and everything went immediately silent. "I could still hear yelling from down the hall." I stated. I looked at Bakugou. He was looking away, obviously trying to avoid contact. I pulled out a stack of papers and signaled for Iida and Yaogorozu to pass them out.

"These are your time schedules for how long it should take you to circle your assigned location." I stated. "For safety purposes we'll be tracking how long it should take you with your patrolling in case anything happens." I explained. "Also there will be a little tracker on each of you in case something happened that caused you to go off course of your patrolling. So don't do anything idiotic to mess with us. Us as in UA teachers."

Everyone nodded their heads in understanding and I sent them on their way. Yes, the tracker thing was my idea in case Midoriya ran into the girl Shinsou described to me.

I don't call him Problem Child for no reason.