𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 9: 𝗘𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱

~ 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ~

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲.

"Can you at least knock Toshi?" A man with messy black hair grumbled as he turned his chair to face the door.

Shinsou put you down and you hid behind his leg.

The scruffy man noticed you right away hiding behind Shinsou's leg. It kinda surprised you cuz you thought you were hid pretty well behind Shinsou.

"Who's that? She seems shy." The man asked.

"Aizawa Sensei, this is Y/n. Y/n, Aizawa Sensei." Shinsou gestured his hand towards the scruffy man, who gave a gentle wave.

You peeked one eye from Shinsou's leg. Your eyes met a not very happy looking man. Actually, he looked pretty tired.

He looks scary...

You hid behind Shinso's leg again. You tugged at his pants. He bent down to your level.

"He looks mean, is he mad at you?" You asked. Shinsou chuckled as he stood up, "I hope not. I wouldn't want to be the one to make HIM mad."

The scruffy man tilted his head a bit in confusion.

"She thinks you're mad because of you of your....unwelcoming expression." The scruffy man looked at you, who quickly hid behind Shinsou. You couldn't bare the icy glare of the man.

The scruffy man got up and walked towards you. He was right in front of Shinso before he bent down to your level.

The scruffy man spoke in a less monotone voice.

"Sorry, I'm not mean I swear. Well, to others I may be but I....I have quite the soft spot for kids." He admits. "Could you at least give me a chance before running away?"

You were confused by the man's last words.

Before running away? What does that mean?

You brushed off the question and looked at the man in front of you. He had a small smile on his face. It was quite comforting honestly.

Now that you had an up close view of the man, he didn't look so scary. You noticed that his hair was in his face.

You jogged behind the man as their eyes followed you, curious of what you were doing.

You felt around the man's desk for a minute before finding he thing you were looking for. A scrunchie.

You turned around, doing a little jog back to the scruffy man.

He realized what you were doing so he positioned his hair in front of you as he looked in front of him.

Shinsou moved to the side at this point.

You gathered all of his hair into a solid hold in your hand. You had to awkwardly feel around the scruffy man's face to get the front hair too, earning a little chuckle from Shinsou.

You made 3 loops around the man's new ponytail before letting go. It was messy, but, now you could see the man's face clearly.

The man got up, patting the back of his hair, then looked at you. "Thanks. I needed that more than I realized." The man gave a small grin.