𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 8: 𝗨𝗔 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵 & 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

~ 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ~

You and Shinso reached UA High in a matter of 30 minutes. Thanks to Shinso's swinging.

By this time it has fallen dark, streetlights are on, and police cars are racing the streets once again.

The loud sounds of the cars startled you since you had sensitive hearing. It annoyed you just as much.

Shinso scanned his card and the big metal doors opened.

You covered your wolf ears since you could hear the scratching of metal to a high standard.

"Are you okay?" Shinsou asked, bending down to your level and checking your ears. You palmed his face with your tiny hand. "I'm fine. It's just a side effect of my quirk." You said snarkily.

Shinsou chuckled then took your hand off his face and stood up. He grabbed you by the wrist gently, since you refuse to hold his hand, and walked onto the school grounds.

You guys followed a trail of cement before ending up in front of two wooden doors. You thought you teleported for a second since you were looking at the ground instead of watching your surroundings.

Shinsou opened the door and announced his presence.

"I'm home." He said in a monotone voice.

"HEY GUYS! HE'S BACK!" You heard a cheerful male voice call out. You soon found out who that voice belonged to.

It was a yellow blonde with a black zig zag going through the side of his hair. He also had bandages.

"Whoa! And he brought the girl back too!" The yellow blonde said pointing at you. You hid behind Shinso's leg.

This guy's really loud...

The yellow blonde took a quick amount of steps closer towards you before Shinsou put his arm out to prevent him from coming any closer.

"She's not a people person. Back up." Shinso said coldly.

"Jeez man, you're so mean." The yellow blonde whined as he backed up and you let out a jagged breath.

You had no idea you was even holding it in.

"Well I can at least introduce myself, CAN I?" The loud blonde looked at Shinso with a playful smile. Shinso just rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. Anyways, my name's Denki Kaminari! What's yours?" Denki asked looking down at you waiting for your answer. You just hid behind Shinso's leg even more.

"Oh I see.....you don't like me huh?" Denki asked sadly.

"No. Not really. You're really loud." You said honestly.

Denki had a look of shock on his face as Shinsou covered his mouth in best attempt not to laugh.

"DAMN! TALK ABOUT SAVAGE!" A booming raspy voice said. You looked ahead to see a blonde with red peircing eyes leaning against the doorway. He was also accompanied by many other people beside him.

One of them was the green haired boy who tried to take you away from Rein.

"Remember me kid?" The angry blonde asked with a smirk on his face.

You did....but you didn't WANT to?

"No." You lied. The angry blonde looked offended.

"HOW!? I WAS TRYING TO SAVE YOUR A-"

"BAKUGOU! Cursing in front of a child is no way to act nor speak. Show some decency!" A blue haired boy with glasses spoke. He had jet thingies coming out of his calves.