𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 2: 𝗗𝗲𝗸𝘂, 𝗗𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗶, & 𝗞𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻

• 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚞'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

I ran around, back and forth through the streets to try and find some kind of clue that leads to em. Nothing.

"Dammit!" I shouted to myself clenching my fists. The look in the little girl's eyes. She looked scared. Terrified. Begging for help. And I couldn't do a damn thing...

~ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐.... ~
• Shinsou's POV •

I woke up groggily and checked my phone.

4:12am

"As usual." I said to myself. I got up from my bed. 'Only 2 hours of sleep after a night like that? What a mess..." I went to the kitchen area in the dorms and made a cup of black coffee. 'Thank goodness for caffeine.' I finished my coffee just as I received a message from my phone. I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at the notification. 'Erasure...' I opened the message to see what it said.

* start of conversation *

Eraserhead/Sensei:
Hey Shinsou. You feelin alright?

Shinso Hitoshi:
Yeah. I'm alright. Did you find anything?

Eraserhead/Sensei:
No. Nothin. No one in the system matched the description you gave me. I'm sorry.

Shinso Hitoshi:
It's fine.

Eraserhead/Sensei:
Hey, do let it get you down okay? We'll find this girl and we'll help her. It'll just take time.

Shinso Hitoshi:
Well time is never usually on my side. I just hope she'll be okay.

Eraserhead/Sensei:
Me too. Training will start a little later today. 9pm to be exact. Make sure to bring your scarf. I wanna teach you a few tricks.

Shinso Hitoshi:
Got it. Later teach.

Eraserhead/Sensei:
Later kid.

* end of conversation *

I sighed as I put my phone back in my pocket. I knew she wasn't okay. The bandages said it all. 'I'm taking a shower.' I washed the cup out and put back in the cabinet and headed back to my dorm. 'I just pray to God she's not dead....'

• 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙿𝙾𝚅 •

You were thrown into your room by the arm as you slammed onto the floor. Rein closed the door and. You layed there on the floor kmowing what was coming next.

Your mom opened the door of your room and threw and apple at the wall behind you, causing it to smash to pieces. "Eat. You'll need the energy." With that, Mother slammed the metal door, leaving you in the darkness.

You sat up after a couple minutes and leaned against the wall, hugging your knees and crying. You were bleeding all over and no one bandaged you up. You took every last bit of strength you had, got up, and stumbled over to the emergency cabinet you kept on the other side of your 'bed'. You got out the bandages and began wrapping yourself once again.