𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 17: 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗣𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲

"Mr. Aizawa?" I ask.

"Yes, Y/n?" He responds.

"Where are we going?" I ask, curiously.

Mr. Aizawa woke me up pretty early in the morning. I'm not complaining or anything the sunrise is always a wonder to see. It's just that Aizawa is serious about me getting as much beauty rest as possible.

Mr. Aizawa looks down at me as he walks.

"Well due to the new issue that occured this morning, me and Mic won't be in the teacher's dormitory for the whole day." He says. He looks straight ahead as he continues. "With that being said, someone else will need to watch you while we're gone. And I have someone in mind for that job." He finishes.

I tense.

Someone else will be watching me? How long will Mr. Aizawa be gone? Who is this person? What are they like? And most importantly....can they make sushi?

Mr. Aizawa notices my reaction and stops walking. He bends down to my level and he has that warm fatherly smile on his face.

"They won't hurt you either Y/n. They're good people." He says.

THEY?! As in more than one person!?

I launch myself at Mr. Aizawa, wrapping my small arms around his neck and almost making him fall down. Almost.

"Whoa, hey slow down. What's the matter?" He asks, standing up from the ground and holding me so that he can see my face.

"I don't want you to go!" I say, tears slowly swelling into my eyes, but not falling just yet.

Mr. Aizawa's usual stern expression softens immediately.

"Y/n, I promise they won't hurt you. The Big Three are gentle souls. Obnoxious, but gentle." He says, patting the top of my head comfortingly.

The Big Three?

Mr. Aizawa then sets me down back on my feet.

"And I don't want to be away from you for too long either. But it's a serious matter that I must attend to. Along with Mic of course." Mr. Aizawa says, rolling his eyes at the mention of the loud blonde's name.

I take a breath in and breath out. I wipe at the tears that have fallen already.

"Okay. But can you at least promise me something?" I ask.

Mr. Aizawa nods, "of course. What is it?"

"Promise that you'll bring me sushi." I say, crossing my arms.

Mr. Aizawa chuckles lightly and he pats my head again.

"I promise." He says.

"Okay." I take Mr. Aizawa's hand again, and we walk to our destination.

Once we reach a metal door, I call for Mr. Aizawa while looking at the door.

"Mr. Aizawa..." I say, my voice just above a whisper.

Mr. Aizawa side eyes me, "what is it Y/n?" He asks, his voice gentle.

"Promise me another thing..." I look up at his eyes. "Promise me that whatever this matter is about, you survive. And if it's about me..." I look down, "don't stress yourself. You've done enough just by rescuing me. So put your mental health before me." I finish.

Mr. Aizawa's mouth slightly opens to say something, but before he can verbalize his thoughts, the metal door swings open followed by an obnoxious voice.

"Eraserhead! It's good to see you again!" The blue eyed blond looks at me then bends down to my eye level.

"And you must be Y/n! Hi, I'm Mirio Togata! It's so good to finally meet you." He says, reaching his hand out for me to shake.