𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 7: 𝗔 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗰𝘂𝗲

~ 𝙽𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ~

Shinsou chased you until you were tired and panting.

"I'm not gonna hurt I just wanna talk." He called out, not far behind. "THAT'S WHAT THEY ALL SAY!" You shouted behind you, picking up the pace just a little. Shinsou sighed.

'I've been chasing this girl for 12 minutes and she hasn't givin up yet. She obviously tired I can hear her panting from here yet she hasn't slowed down even a bit. Any other child would've given up the first 3 minutes of the chase. Does she run track?'

As Shinso was in his thoughts, you were darting up ahead. Shinso soon snapped out of it after hearing that your footsteps were becoming fainter and fainter by the minute.

'Dammit, I really gotta stop doing that.'  Shinso thought, before catching up with you once again.

~ 𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑  𝙰𝚒𝚣𝚊𝚠𝚊, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚃𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚊𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚒 ~

"Aizawa!" Detective Tsukauchi called out waving to get Eraserhead's attention.

"Please, call me Eraserhead outside of UA." Aizawa said coldly. "Right. Sorry. Anyways, That creature that was defeated earlier today..."

Tsukauchi paused to make sure he Eraserhead's full attention. "Yeah?" Aizawa answered.

"It was a modified nomu."

~ 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚈𝚘𝚞 ~

You were so tired from so long that you thought about just dropping to floor in surrender ready to take whatever torture was to await you. But then you heard that sound. That sweet sound of safety.

THAT'S THE SOUND OF THE RIVER!

You didn't even realize that were going in that direction.

This is perfect! If I get to the river, then the guy behind me will give up and go home!

The thought of finally being able to stop running gave you the motivation to finally out your quirk to GOOD use and ran like the wind.

~ 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚘'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ~

I was just a reach away from grabbing the girl so I could talk to her. But just as I began reaching for her, she sped up and was gone in a blink of a an eye.

The only thing that was left was the dust trail she left behind. It followed into a the woods that were at least 3 meters ahead of me.

"How on earth did she get all the way up there?" I said to myself. The dust trail was disappearing the longer I just stood in place from disbelief. So I hurried and followed the dirt trail into the woods.

~~~~

Once I've gotten at least 3 feet into the woods. I heard a loud splash coming from ahead.

'Please don't tell me she fell into the river.'

I thought as I shot my scarf to two trees and launched my self forward to save time. And possibly that girl's life.