・Moving Night・

You were laying in your bed and listening to the rain, when suddenly your mom quietly walked in, sitting on your bed

"Sweetheart get all your stuff we are leaving.." she whispered, you could hear that she had been crying by the tone of her voice

You sat up and hugged your mom before you got up and started packing up your clothes and some stuff

"So where are we going?" you asked, grabbing  hoodie and pulling it on

"I found some apartments, it's far away but at least we won't need to be around that asshole.." your mom said, wiping a few tears and sniffling

Your black cat, marceline jumped onto your mom's lap an snuggled up to her, purring.

"Your dad's gonna be asleep for awhile, I have to drug his alcohol to put him to sleep, we have enough time to pack up the rest of our stuff and schedule movers to pick up our stuff tomorrow" your mom said, wiping the last of her tears an getting up, grabbing some boxes and helping you pack up your stuff.

- A few hours later -

You and your mom finished packing up your stuff and started packing it into the car, trying to be fast.

You gathered marcelines stuff and brought it out to the car, your mom on the phone with some movers.

"Great! That's perfect, thanks so much" she said, ending the call.

"All I need to do is leaving money for the movers and grab few more things and we are set to leave!" your mom said, hurrying inside.

You sat on the porch, suddenly hearing a crash and some yelling, you jumped up and ran inside, turning the corner and seeing your mom on the floor, glass was broken and your dad was about to go and punch her.

You saw red, you were infuriated, it was all a blur but you jumped at your dad, punching him in the side of the head, he fell back hitting his head on the sink.

"We need to hurry..!" you said, pulling your mom up off the ground and dusting her off, grabbing a towel for her  face, which was bleeding.

You helped your mom outside, putting her in the car and running back inside, grabbing your cat marceline and leaving money under the rug for the movers.

- during the drive to nock fell -

"Are you hungry?" your mom asked

"Yeah, can we get some fast food?" you asked, grabbing marceline before she fell off the dash board.

"Sure!" your mom said, smiling a little.

- After arriving to Addison Apartments -

You got out of the car, stretching, your legs were sore from being in the car for so long.

You turned to look at the apartments, feeling a weird feeling, but ignoring it.

Your mom went to go get the keys and check out the room while you started carrying boxes inside, which wasn't easy but you toughed through it.

Your mom set some blankets and pillows on the floor to use to sleep on.

"That's gonna have to do until tomorrow, sorry sweetheart.." your mom said, frowning slightly.

"It's fine mom, it's better than nothing" you said, hugging your mom close.

You decided to take out your laptop an use it to watch some Netflix to help you fall asleep.

Marceline came and curled up with you, your eyes began to feel heavy and they fluttered shut.

- Next morning -