• Girls night •

you went outside and it was a bit of a chill breeze, it felt nice.

you got into your car and started the ignition and put on your seatbelt, turning on some music to listen to as you drive to ashes house, but she lived nearby.

when you arrived, maple was just arriving.

"hey maple!" you said with a warm smile, waving.

"you guys are finally here! me and todd were discussing about what to do to get you a prom date!" ash said, she was scrolling through tinder.

"ash are you really using tinder for that" you said, sitting your stuff down and flopping onto the floor.

"well i dont want you hung up over sal! you need to live a little Y/N!" ash said, eating a chip.

"right right...how do i get over a guy that is just so-" you said clenching your fists.

"so..." you sighed, relaxing your hands.

"see, your miserable, you need to take your mind off him" ash said, still scrolling through tinder.

"perfect!" ash said, she showed you a picture of a guy that looked...well, like a douche bag, but you decided to give it a try and go out with him.

"what's his name?" you said, sitting up.

"his name is damon, he has a pretty good tinder profile to me, seems legit, you wanna text him?" ash said, holding the phone out to you.

you decided to get it over with and set up a date.

"alright, so i got some company coming over, sal and larry just texted me saying that their parents are out for a date night and aren't allowed home alone cause of that party" ash said, checking her phone.

"that's fine, i guess" maple said, hugging a pillow.

a few minutes later you heard a knock, you looked over and it was sal and larry, sal had his hair down, he sat down on the couch.

"hey guys, sorry for the late notice, they planned the date out of nowhere" larry said, face palming.

"it's fine, we have snacks and some video games if you want." ash said, taking brownies out of the oven.

you left your phone on the couch and walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a cup of juice and sat on the counter.

"aw shit, tiffany is blowing up my phone asking where i am, do you mind if she comes over ash?" larry said, sighing.

ash looked at you, rolling her eyes and making a disgusted face.

"sure, that's fine." ash said, you noticed her tone changed.

-sals pov-

you heard Y/Ns phone vibrate, you didn't wanna invade her privacy but you checked the notification, it was from a guy named Damon.

Damon: hey, wyd babe.

you felt your cheeks heat up with jealousy and anger, you knew she was upset at you and what you did was wrong but you couldn't help your jealousy.

"you alright dude?" Larry said, shaking you a little.

"yeah, i'm fine." you said with a cold tone, Larry let go of you, he could tell by the tone of your voice that you were upset.

tiffany walked in, she came and sat in between you and Larry.

"hey guys!" tiffany said, her voice sounded so annoying you could almost feel your ears bleeding.

you watched as tiffany straddled Larry and started trying to kiss him, you moved to the floor, you felt like throwing up.

-Y/Ns pov-

you grabbed your phone and started texting Damon back.

Damon: hey wyd babe

Y/N: hey, sorry i was doing something

Damon: that's fine, when we go on our date tomorrow after eating, my friends are gonna be hanging out with us

Y/N: oh, that's fine

Damon: great, i'll pick you up, make sure to bring a fake ID just in case

you sat your phone down, Damon seemed like a nice guy, and you didn't wanna assume stuff about him, so you decided to have some patience.

"here, eat this" ash said, shoving a brownie in your mouth.

"thanks...it's good" you said, covering your mouth while eating it.

for the rest of the night you watched movies, played video games, maple painted your nails black and did your makeup and even texted Damon some more, he was a bit of a dry texter but he could be better in real life, who knows.

you fell asleep on the couch, sal was on the couch but he distanced himself away from you.

you didn't know whether to ask sal yourself to prom, but you also had Damon.

you felt someone rubbing off your makeup gently, you were tired, you squinted, the bright light from the TV illuminated around you and sal, he was so gentle and caring.

"shh..it's fine, just try and sleep ok..?" sal whispered, carefully wiping off your eye makeup.

after he wiped off your makeup, you reached out and hugged his head, not letting go, but sal just sat there and fell asleep with your arms wrapped around him.

- Morning -

you heard sal and Larry whispering, they sounded tired.

"shh..don't wake up Y/N you shit head-" you heard sal whisper, he snuggled up in your arms.

"damn ok-" larry said, carefully stepping over todd who was dead asleep snoring on the floor.

you felt too tired to get up so you closed your eyes and fell back to sleep.

you woke up an hour later to ash and maple in the kitchen making breakfast.

you could see sal buckling his mask on and putting in his glass eye as your eyes fluttered open.

"morning princess" sal said, moving a few stray hairs out of your face.

"morning.." you said, stretching.

you felt butterfly's in your stomach when sal gently moved hair out of your face.

you sat up, remembering your date with damon and jumping up.

"i have to go! something urgent, i'll see you guys later!" you gathered your stuff and left before anyone had a chance to say bye.