• Date with damon •

you got back to your apartment and dashed to your room, Damon would be coming to pick you up in a hour and you still needed to shower.

you grabbed a towel and hurried to the bathroom while trying not to wake up your parents.

you pulled off your clothes, you remember how sal was so gentle and caring with you, you turned off the shower, trying to get rid of the butterfly's in your stomach.

you got ready for your date, you decided to dress goth/alt like usual.

you heard your phone vibrate, it was Damon.

Damon: hey, i'm outside, hurry up

you quickly grabbed your bag and threw your phone, eyeliner, lipgloss, and hurried out of the apartment.

you saw a sports car and nearly threw up in your mouth, but you still decided to not judge him based off how he looked.

"hey babe" Damon said, revving the car engine as you got in.

he looked you up and down, you saw some kind of disgust spread across his face for a split second before he went back to smiling.

"hey, so where did you wanna go?" you said, putting on your seatbelt.

"i just thought we could go to like, i dont know, a diner or somethin?" he said

"that's fine" you said, looking around at his car.

you decided to touch up your eyeliner and right as you took it out of your bag, Damon looked at you.

"don't get my fucking car dirty." he said, his voice sounded stern.

you stared at him for a second and put the eyeliner back in your bag, frowning a little.

when you got to the diner, Damon had all his friends there, he wasn't even paying attention to you.

"yeah this is my new girlfriend, her name is Y/N" Damon said, wrapping his arm around you.

you nervously shifted, you never said you would be his girlfriend but you didn't want to start an argument.

"hey, why do you wear so much makeup" Damon's friend jared said.

"oh because i just like my makeup like this-" you said, interrupted by another one of his friends.

"you know Damon likes girls that don't wear makeup right" AJ said, laughing.

you didn't really care but at the same time his words hurt a little.

after the whole diner thing, Damon and his friends took you to a run down skate park.

"you know how to skateboard?" jared said, grabbing his skateboard.

"a little but i don't think i wanna try with these shoes on.." you said, looking at your platforms.

"boringgg" Jared said, walking away.