• A date •

you decided to go home "sick" today, you weren't really sick, you just didn't know if you could stand being at school anymore.

you heard a knock on you door.

"sweetheart? are you hungry? i made some cookies" your mom said.

"sure leave them on my dresser.." you said.

your mom came in, sitting some cookies on your dresser.

"what's wrong dear?" your mom said, sitting on your bed.

"well this boy i like was getting hit on by some girl and i don't know i just didn't wanna be at school today.." you said, sitting up.

"oh, did you maybe wanna go to the mall? Or grab some food?" your mom asked, moving some hair out of your face.

"sure, sure.." you got up and fixed you hair and makeup.

when you got to the mall, your mom took you and bought you some new clothes and even a few games for you.

a few hours passed and by now school was out.

- Sals pov -

ash told me what happened and i really felt bad, it happened to be one of tiffanys hoe friends which was weird.

i decided to go the gas station and get her some snacks, i even went to the store and got her a thing of flowers and her favorite bands new songs CD that she's been wanting forever.

i felt nervous to knock on Y/Ns door, but i had to, i decided to leave my hair down instead of put it in my usual pig tails.

i brought my guitar and the stuff with me to her apartment and knocked, her mom opened the door.

"Oh sal! come in!" Y/Ns mom said.

you came in and sat on the couch.

"wheres Y/N?" you said, looking around.

"she's out with ash right now, but if you want you can wait for her, i'll even make you something to eat!" Y/Ns mom said,

"that would be nice, thanks.." you said, getting up and walking to Y/Ns room, sitting on her bed and looking around, her cat marceline jumping onto your lap and curling up.

you sat some of the stuff you bought on Y/Ns bed, grabbing your guitar and tuning it.

- Y/Ns POV -

me and ash finished hanging out and i was heading back to the apartment, i walked inside and saw my mom cooking.

"hey mom" you said, kicking you shoes off and putting them by the door, you walked into your room and looked over to see sal sitting on you bed.

"hey Y/N i just wanted to say i'm very very sorry, i never meant to make you feel upset.." sal said, looking up from tuning his guitar.

you were still trying to process what happened, but you weren't someone to hold grudges.

"it's fine, i believe it was an accident" you said, sitting next to sal.

you felt sal hold you hand.

"thanks for forgiving me, Y/N" he said, letting go of your hand.

"mind if i play a song on my guitar?" sal asked, tilting his head slightly.

"sure, go ahead" you said, getting comfy on your bed.

sal started strumming the song "Memories and dreams" on his guitar
(youtube video at the top to listen to if you want)

you closed your eyes and listened to him playing the guitar, it was calming listening to him play.

when he was done playing, you opened your eyes, sal held out a ticket to the fair.

"did you wanna go with me to the fair, Y/N?"

"yeah sure!" you said, you felt your cheeks heating up and you got out of your bed and pulled sal up and dragged him out of your room.

you hopped in the car and put on your seatbelt and started the car.

"this is a pretty nice car" sal said, getting into the car.

"thanks, my mom got it for me a few days after my birthday" you said and started driving to the fair.

when you arrived, there was a huge crowd, you felt sal interlock his fingers with yours and pull you to a ring toss game.

"you wanna go first?" sal asked.

"no, you can go first" you said, watching sal grab the rings to throw.

sal was really good at the carnival games, but you weren't as god as he was, but you were pretty decent.

"you want to grab some food?" sal asked, trying to shout over the noise and music.

"sure!" you shouted back to sal, you both made your way to a the food stands and got some pizza.

you and sal sat down at a bench since all the tables were taken, you were feeling tired so you rested your head on sals shoulder while eating.

the games were fun, you decided to go on the ferris wheel with sal.

"the view is pretty.." you said, trying to break the awkward silence.

"mhm, it is" you heard sal chuckle.

you tried to sneakily scoot closer to sal and grab his hand, but your sure he noticed cause of how damn smart he was.

after sitting on the ferris wheel for a 10 minutes the ride was over and you and sal got off.

you got in your car and put on your seat belt, sal hopping into the car.

you were driving back when you noticed cop cars.

"hm, i wonder what happened" you said, watching about 4 cop cars drive down the road.

when you got to the apartments you noticed that all of the cop cars were parked in front the apartments.

you gasped, quickly parking and getting out of the car.

you looked around and saw ash, you ran over to her.

"ash! what's going on?" you said, sal following behind you.

"i don't know but i think Mrs. Sanderson was murdered.." ash said, pointing to the i stretcher being put into the coroners van.

"who would murder Mrs. Sanderson? she was so nice!" you said.

"guys, come to my place i gotta tell you something!" Larry shouted from the entrance of the apartments.

you were down in Larry's room with sal, ash, and Todd.

"so what's up Larry?" Todd asked, tinkering the gear boy.

"well, i know who killed Mrs. Sanderson." Larry said.