• investigating •

"it was definitely that creeper from 204, charley." Larry said, folding his arms.

"how do you know?" sal asked, tilting his head.

"i saw it man! he fucking sliced her throat open in front of me!" Larry said, covering his face with his hands.

"well, haven't you tried telling the detective?" you said, patting Larry's back.

"i tried, he wouldn't listen to me all cause i'm a teenager, stupid police" Larry said, looking up and rolling his eyes.

"well, maybe we should go into room 403 and look for clues?" ash said.

"as in we you mean your gonna send me up there, right?" sal said, laughing slightly.

"well i was gonna say you and Y/N go while me and Larry look out, that way you guys don't get caught" ash said.

"we could even use Larry's police radio!" sal said, jumping up from his bean bag.

"good idea sal!" Larry said, walking up to the radio.

"you two go to sals room and i'll tell you once i've made the call, alright?" Larry said.

"alright, i'll text you once we get up there" you said, walking out with sal.

you both walked into the elevator and sal pressed the 4th floor button.

when you walked out of the elevator, the police guy watching room 403 looked at you, rolling his eyes.

you walked into sals apartment and texted Larry that you were ready.

you heard some sounds that sounding like footsteps running to the elevator, you even heard the elevator doors shut.

"alright let's go sal!" you ran out of the apartment and over to room 403, the door was covered in crime scene tape, sal held some of the tape up for you to crawl in, he crawled in after you.

"holy shit its a wreck in here...poor mrs.sanderson..." you covered your mouth and held your stomach.

you felt sal gently squeeze your hand to comfort you, you felt somewhat better and started looking around for any clues.

"hey sal, what about this?" you said, holding up some kind of collectible pony toy.

"those! Charley and Mrs. Sanderson were obsessed with those, one day when i was helping her clean her kitchen she was talking about getting a rare one that Charley didn't have." sal said, getting up from under a table and bumping his head.

"you ok?" you looked at sal

"yeah let's get some clues and get out of here fast" sal said, looking at the few ponies on the table.

"hey doesn't it look like one is missing?" you said, pointing to some smeared blood.

"yeah, good eye, let's hurry out of here" sal said, grabbing your wrist and pulling you to the door and helping you climb through the caution tape.

You heard the cop come back seconds after you walked back into his apartment.

"that was close, let's go downstairs and talk to larry" you said, walking out of the apartment with sal and walking into the elevator.

You felt the elevator shake more than it usually does, sal fell ontop of you, you were caught by surprise.

Sal almost protected you? Maybe he just fell? You couldnt tell, but he didn't get up off of you, you guys just stared at each other for the remainder of the time the elevator took to go down to the basement.

you felt sal push his knee in between your thighs, your breathing hitched, your heart skipping a beat.

you saw a cocky look in his eyes, but you weren't fighting back.

the elevator doors opened, and ash just stood there, looking at you and sal.

"oh- uhm-!" sal jumped off of you, helping you up.

"the elevator shook and he fell on top me..heh hehh..." you said, nervously laughing.

"sure sureee" ash said, with a sarcastic tone to her voice and walking to Larry's room.

you and sal took a few glances at each other before looking away.

"so what did you find?" Larry said, putting out a blunt.

"well we noticed that a pony was missing, one of those glitter ponies that charley and Mrs. Sanderson collected." sal said, sitting down in a bean bag.

"yeah, and i think charley killed her and stole it." you said, snapping out of your little daydream.

"i have an idea how we can get the pony." larry said, grabbing a plastic bag off his dresser.

"oh dont tell me we have to steal it." sal said, groaning.

"its the only thing we have dude, you wanna catch charley or not?" larry said, handing the bag to sal.

"fine i will" sal took the bag and shoved it in his pocket.

- thirty minutes passed -

sal came running in.

"i got the pony!" sal said, jumping onto larry's bed face first and not rolling over.

"how?" you said, sitting down next to sal.

"i drugged some Addison tea and stole it" sal said, his voice muffled.

"well, go take it to the detective!" you said, smacking sals neck.

"AH- fine fine i will!" sal said, getting up and rubbing his neck.

sal returned a few minutes later.

"they arrested charley!" sal said, you could hear the excitement in his voice.

"that's great! we should go out and get slushies!" you said, high fiving sal.

you all walked down to the nearest gas station and got some slushies, Larry got a root beer slushie, ash got a mango slushie, you got a blue raspberry slushie and sal got the cherry one.

( do you see where this is going? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )