• Dress shopping •

a week later.

you were out with ash, maple, tiffany, and some of their friends dress shopping, Todd would be arriving soon since we all knew he was gay and were comfortable around him.

no asked you to prom yet, but you decided to come dress shopping with the so you didn't feel excluded.

"hey Y/N i found this purple dress do you think it would look good on me?" ash said, poking her head out of a dress rack.

"yeah, purple is your color ash" you said, flipping through a few dresses, but they didn't catch your attention.

maple walked out of the dressing room in a black dress with lace details and a train that hugged all her curves.

"oh my god maple that one is soo cute on you!" ash said, squealing and hugging maple.

"yeah, i like it, do you think chug will like it?" maple said, looking at her self in the mirror, styling her hair.

"he would love it! but remember maple, don't dress how chug wants you to, dress how you want too! ok?" ash said, pinning maples hair into a bun.

"thanks ash, i'll buy this one" maple said, walking back into the dressing room to take it off.

you could see tiffany roll her eyes as you grabbed the dress she was about to grab.

you didn't really care since tiffany was a bitch to you, so you went and tried on the dress.

it was a strapless burgundy dress that had a bit of a deep v line, and some detailing on the bodice going down the dress.

you walked out, ash nearly choking you to death from hugging you so tight.

"hey guys sorry i'm late!" Todd said, walking into the dress store.

"Todd your here! how does this dress look?" you said, turning and doing a spin.

"looks great Y/N! red really is your color!" Todd said, clapping his hands together and smiling.

ash walked out of the dressing room in her dress.

"that dress looks so good on you babe!" ashes girlfriend, lunette, said, kissing ash on the cheek

you brought your dress to the register.

you looked at the price tag, frowning a little.

"i'm gonna get a different dress, i'm short $30" you said, turning around to put the dress back.

"i'll spot you some money!" ash said, paying for her dress at the checkout stand.

"oh, thanks ash your the best!" you said, walking over to the register and purchasing your dress.

"haha, i know i am" ash said, smiling and paying for her dress.

"i will definitely pay you back later, just let me get my next paycheck!" you said, hugging ash.

"everyone ready to go look at suits for todd?" you said, looking at everyone.

"definitely!" maple said, some excitement in her voice.

while you were walking to the suit store you saw sal in the music store looking at some guitars.

you quickly shielded your face and walked a little faster.

"hey, this weekend we should have a girls night at my house!" ash said, wrapping her arms around you, maple, and todd, leaving Tiffany out.

"that would be so fun! definitely!" todd said, you noticed recently he's hasn't been talking about science and tech every few minutes, it was weird but nice at the same time.

you watched todd have a fashion show with the suits he liked, it was fun, everyone was laughing but Tiffany

"hey Tiffany, why do you got a stick up your ass all the time?" lunette said, with a sarcastic tone.

"shut up lunette! its none of your damn business!" Tiffany snapped at lunette, everyone was looking at her.

you watched tiffany stomp off, bumping into your shoulder and knocking you onto the ground.

"she's on one today" you said, getting up.

"yeah, i don't know why, that's kinda weird." ash said, getting lost in thought.

"maybe something happened between her and larry happened? i've seen her and larry arguing lately" you said

"i found my suit guys!" todd said, walking out in a navy blue suit.

"that suit is gorgeous todd!" you said, smiling.

after we got some food we all went our separate ways and decided to meet up at ashes later, since we went to a whole other town to find some good dresses cause nock fells dresses weren't the best.

"hey mom, mother, i'm home!" you said, your mom walked out of the kitchen.

"let me see the dress you got!" your mom said, your step mom delilah stood behind her with her hands on your moms shoulders.

you told your mom that you were asked out to prom when you actually weren't, you decided to just go with your friends to be the designated driver.

you put your dress on.

"oh my god! it looks beautiful sweetheart!" your mom said, putting her hand over her mouth.

"thanks" you said, shyly fidgeting with your hands.

"well whoever gets to take you to prom is certainly lucky!" your step mom said, tending to the food in the kitchen so it won't burn.

you laughed a little, you took the dress off and put it away, you decided to grab some pajamas and fix your hair and makeup before going to ashes.

Authors note!

so so sorry that i haven't posted a chapter recently! i've been super busy, school has been draining me, but hopefully i can get more chapters out and try to post every other day! and sorry if this chapter is a little short i'm gonna start the next chapter!