• Rollerskating •

you woke up, your head was pounding, you felt your head.

"geez how much did i drink last night...?" you said, groaning a little and sitting up.

you walked into the kitchen and saw your mom flipping pancakes and scrambling some eggs.

"morning sweetheart~!" your mom said in a sing song tone of voice.

"why are you so happy?" i asked, grabbing some water from the fridge.

"wellll, i got a job at a diner!" your mom said, smiling.

"thats great!" you hugged your mom.

"ew you smell like alcohol go shower!" she laughed, messing up your hair more than it was.

you stood in the shower, letting the water hit your face, you felt your cheeks heat up, remembering how sal called you princess last night.

you finished showering and dried off, pulling on some shorts and a t-shirt, and flopped onto your bed.

you heard your phone vibrate and you jumped up to check it, it was the group chat.

Group chat! (ash, sal, larry, Y/N)

ash: hey guys wanna go roller skating!

sal: sure whos going?

Y/N: i'll go

larry: i'll go, can i bring my girlfriend tiffany?

ash: sure! i'm gonna be bringing my girlfriend anyways

sal: when are we leaving?

ash: we are leaving in about an hour

Y/N: nice, i'll meet you guys in the lobby!

larry: cya

you sat your phone down and started looking for an outfit.

you finally chose an outfit, you chose a black dress with a jacket and a small backpack to hold your stuff

(your outfit you chose)

you pulled your hair up, you had about 20 minutes so you decided to put on some eyeliner and lipgloss with some mascara

"i've got 15 minutes, i can go eat with that time." you said, walking out of your room.

"i made you a plate of food" your mom said, sitting down at the table.

"thanks" you said, sitting down and eating your pancakes and scrambled eggs.

"so where are you going?" your mom asked, grabbing marceline off the table.