Snippet 1

Inspiration: Congratulations - Hamilton

In which Sachirou finds out about Boruto's affair.

-ꕤ-

"Sachirou?"

Boruto stares at the pink haired Uchiha looking at him, eyes devoid of emotion.

"What are you doing here?" He tries to stand up from his desk but was stopped when Sachirou threw a photo.

"Congratulations."

With a raised eyebrow, the blonde slowly reached for the photo.

Green eyes fractioned at the sight of the older male's face pale in horror.

To the Uchiha's dismay, it seems that the rumours were indeed true.

"You cheated."

It wasn't a question, it's a statement, a fact. He clenched his fists.

"Sachirou-"

"Let's review this." A sharp inhale.

"Age 21; you proposed, she said yes. 2 years into marriage and we see articles claiming that the Hokage's husband was found making out with some random lady in the alleyway."

A pregnant pause.

"What went wrong, big bro Bolt?"

In panic, Boruto tried to reason. "Ever since she became Hokage, we barely get the time-"

"But you KNOW that was her dream."

Step.

"Being the son of the 7th Hokage, you should KNOW what it's gonna be like if she were to be your wife." He sneered.

Step.

"And yet you CHOSE to marry her."

With trembling fingers, the pinkette rose his head, eyebrows furrowed, ruby eyes meeting with blue ones.

"Didn't big sister Sarada told you already?" He choked back a sob.

"It's not about physical affection. It's about the BONDS that matters!"