Snippet 14

Small aftermath since Boruto and Sarada's divorce.

-❀-

It was a quiet evening, Boruto watches the stars twinkle as he sits on the poarch from the Uzumaki household. He then hears footsteps going towards his direction, and breathed a sigh when Kawaki came to his view.

"Were you able to talk to her?" is what he first spoke, well-- asked. The blonde only nodded in response, "Mom and Hima still won't talk to me." He bitterly smiled.

"They loved Sarada as their own, I can't blame them." Kawaki said, "...I didn't gave up on her for you to do this either." He mumbled.

"I know...I'm sorry." Boruto sulked, but thought of something that made his nose scrunch.

"You're not gonna use this opportunity to win her over, will you?"

Kawaki shakes his head, "No. Knowing her, she's not gonna look for another relationship this time around."

"So that means you still love her?"

The long pause was all he needed to know the answer.

"It's all about accepting and moving on, I suppose." was all Kawaki said and decided to take his leave. But before he did, he once again asked something.

"What will you be doing now?"

Boruto thought about this for a long moment, and finally spoke.

"Do the same thing as you did I guess." He chuckles sadly.

-

This has been long overdue, I only had the motivation to write it now. Sorry.

Thanks for 163 followers :) I haven't opened this app for awhile, yikes-